Take 2 WOC-Silver or Jean??

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Many of you read my last thread about the dark silver halfmoon WOC which I was on the fence about and now am smitten with and love!

However, I was waiting on the "jean" caviar as I could only have one and wanted to compare the two.

Oy! This is tough! I am in love with the dark silver and love it because it matches almost my entire wardrobe. I am as smitten with the jean but really like it and LOVE that its nice for summer.

But, as I can only have one I am pretty sure I will keep the dark silver as its just SO versatile and when I am able to get another WOC, then ill get a pop of fun!

Here are some pics...

image-3866505200.jpg

image-3982688317.jpg

image-1497659694.jpg

Sorry about my son's messy bathroom...only place where there was decent light!

I really still like the original one that you got, the silver. Since you said it goes with nearly everything you have, sounds like it's definitely the one for you (especially as you were not smitten with the jean).

I really still like the original one that you got, the silver. Since you said it goes with nearly everything you have, sounds like it's definitely the one for you (especially as you were not smitten with the jean).

Thank you, totally take your opinion to heart as you know so much about Chanel! I love how the jean looks with lighter, summery stuff but would be sad not to wear it all winter! In person the shark silver has more dimension and the blue appears flatter...

I love all Half Moons, but if you have to choose then buy the Dark Silver. It will span all seasons. I have a Dark Blue Half Moon WOC and wear it all the time and all seasons. Love it with black too! Terrible...just adore these!!

They both look really great on you! I just got the silver one and love it....but.....I love the Jean color for summer!! I know this isn't helping you, lol!! Good luck, it's a really hard decision!!

Meant to say that I'm *not* as smitten with the blue. Here are both with darker clothes! LOL!
Thank you to all for bearing with me!

I love the dark silver which I have also. I hate to say it but I think the blue is a bit drab. If you want color, I'd get a red or pink. The dark silver is awesome. I wore it all week while in Florida and it looks great with everything!

I love the dark silver which I have also. I hate to say it but I think the blue is a bit drab. If you want color, I'd get a red or pink. The dark silver is awesome. I wore it all week while in Florida and it looks great with everything!
I saw your post about shopping in Florida.....I live here but just started collecting Chanel, so I didnt know exactly where to tell you to go? Did you find any good Chanel shopping? ( sorry...I hope this is ok to get off the topic?)

I saw your post about shopping in Florida.....I live here but just started collecting Chanel, so I didnt know exactly where to tell you to go? Did you find any good Chanel shopping? ( sorry...I hope this is ok to get off the topic?)

Not really. Only NM in Tampa had anything but that's ok. Not really what the trip was about. Just tired of haunting the Saks and Neiman's at home which are the only two stores in Michigan that carry Chanel. Thanks for asking though.

Not really. Only NM in Tampa had anything but that's ok. Not really what the trip was about. Just tired of haunting the Saks and Neiman's at home which are the only two stores in Michigan that carry Chanel. Thanks for asking though.
You would think that the shopping would be good here, with ALL of the tourists...but it's quite disappointing :sad:

Yes, good point!! Another small detail is the interior of the jean is white!