(pics) Kate Moss for David Yurman

May 23, 2006
I received David Yurman catalogues in the mail this week from NM and Saks, and thought some of you would enjoy these pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kate1.JPG
    Kate1.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 652
  • Kate2.JPG
    Kate2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 687
  • Kate3.JPG
    Kate3.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 585
  • Kate4.JPG
    Kate4.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 518
  • Kate5.JPG
    Kate5.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 582
thanks for the pics! i love them.

what does everyone think of the heart necklace in the third pic? i need a cute, fun go-with-anything necklace, and it's either that or a tiffany silver piece. any thoughts?

what does everyone think of the heart necklace in the third pic? i need a cute, fun go-with-anything necklace, and it's either that or a tiffany silver piece. any thoughts?

I think the Yurman necklace is more sophisticated. I was into Tiffany jewelry in my 20s, but I kind of grew out of it.

One upside of the Yurman heart is that the cable design means that it will scratch less easily than the smooth Tiffany sterling heart tag necklaces.

These pics are from the NM web site:

Pave Cable Heart Collection Necklaces (prices range from $530 to $1255, depending on size/amt. of diamonds)

Cable Heart Pendant Necklace ($350)

thanks for the pics! i love them.

I would definitely go for david yurman heart necklace shown, I love that its a long thick chain with big bold heart. ;)