Can someone tell me simple steps for how to post a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diogenes

Dec 30, 2012
I want to post a picture of the Midnight Harper I received yesterday from an on-line order that is a mess. The bag is muliple colors--the front panel is blue; the sides and back are purple, the zipper strips are multiple. It is scratched and hardware looks used. I posted my disgust last night and several have asked for pictures. I don't know how to post a picture. I need a simple 1,2,3 explanation. I'm making a trip and taking it back to a FP store on Thursday because I want to have my say to a live person, not that they'll care. I called CS in JAX and the woman didn't seem to care--She said, "Return it and sorry."
I have been mad all night.

diogenes :mad:

Take the photo
download to virtual photo library
Start thread or reply using Top "Post Reply" button. That allows you to attach!
Once in reply box, click paper clip & attach photo
Select from photo library
Click download
Click close this box
Preview post to be sure image made it!

the easiest way that i have found is to download the app.....i have an iphone so heres what i do...

-open the app
-go to a thread and click the arrow at the top right to REPLY TO THREAD
-then i'll click on the + sign
-then click on ATTACH FROM PHOTOS
-select the photo i want to upload
-when its DONE UPLOADING i'll click the image
-then a pop up shows and i click on INSERT INLINE
-i'll add my caption to explain the photo with maybe a few comments
-click on SEND at the top right
and BOOM

sidenote** alot of people here will watermark their photos. That way later down the road their pics cant be used by someone else on any selling site...maybe consider doing this if you're going to be posting bags that are yours. i use a FREE app on my phone called PHONTO that helps me watermark my photos i take with my iphone, i then save it to my library, and use the steps above to add to the forum
photo is added as a reply :biggrin:

You can also use Photobucket. Once the photos are uploaded to your computer or phone, you can copy the IMG link from the Photobucket site and post it within your post here. It will then display the pic here.

Thanks, ladies, for the instructions. I am not into picture taking, but I'll give it a try and see if I can do it. I upload pictures for ebay items I sell, but that's easy: my husband takes the pictures! I'll see what I can do; I don't want anyone else to get burned with a bummer bag.
By the way, the CS at Jax told me that Midnight is BLUE, not purple! Then, that's another problem; eveybody says purple. Yes. The front panel of the defective Harper I got is blue; the main other parts of the bad are purple. Somebody needs an eye exam or since these bags are made by hand, the person needs to be sure what color leather he/she's using. This is NOT a color blocked bag, but the one I got is!
diogenes

oh that stinks!! i know how frustrating it is talking to CS or SAs in real life.....i have problems with my FP store so i try my hardest NOT to go in there...though its hard b/c i only have that 1 FP store and the outlet and the next FP store are 2 hours away in different directions.

i'm sure that how you're describing the bag is correct and that we can get an idea of what you mean without the pics.....sucks you have to drive out of the way to return a bag and voice your complaints but i hope you get a bag you LOVE in the process

I've found that the easiest way to post photos is with the purse forum phone apps. I have used the app for the android phone and now have an iphone and the apps make it easier, though the photo may not be as nice.
Sandyclaws gave good directions for the iphone.

I want to post a picture of the Midnight Harper I received yesterday from an on-line order that is a mess. The bag is muliple colors--the front panel is blue; the sides and back are purple, the zipper strips are multiple. It is scratched and hardware looks used. I posted my disgust last night and several have asked for pictures. I don't know how to post a picture. I need a simple 1,2,3 explanation. I'm making a trip and taking it back to a FP store on Thursday because I want to have my say to a live person, not that they'll care. I called CS in JAX and the woman didn't seem to care--She said, "Return it and sorry."
I have been mad all night.

diogenes :mad:

Thanks, ladies, for the instructions. I am not into picture taking, but I'll give it a try and see if I can do it. I upload pictures for ebay items I sell, but that's easy: my husband takes the pictures! I'll see what I can do; I don't want anyone else to get burned with a bummer bag.
By the way, the CS at Jax told me that Midnight is BLUE, not purple! Then, that's another problem; eveybody says purple. Yes. The front panel of the defective Harper I got is blue; the main other parts of the bad are purple. Somebody needs an eye exam or since these bags are made by hand, the person needs to be sure what color leather he/she's using. This is NOT a color blocked bag, but the one I got is!
diogenes

When I have spoken to Coach CS, they told me they don't actually see the bags, so just because one person told you that it is supposed to be blue doesn't make it absolutely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.