Tiffany aquamarine or pink sapphire CBTY?

vannarene

Feb 6, 2013
I can't decide which to get to pair with my Filigree heart medium!

The aquamarine is a beautiful color and slightly less money but it's also smaller... The pink sapphire is a pretty color as well and bigger but a bit more than I care to spend right now... but it's bigger! lol

I plan to have both eventually so I can trade off depending on what I'm wearing/mood/etc.

Opinions?

Since you are planning on buying both eventually buy the one you can afford now and save up for the other. I, however would buy what tickles my fancy and if that means I'd have to wait for it a bit while saving up to make sure I can afford it comfortably than so be it.

I have this necklace as well and it's lovely. I didn't even think to pair one of these necklaces with it. Whatever you decide, I would love to see pictures after your purchase of the two together.
My vote is for the pink sapphire. If you can wait, save up some more $ and then get it.

I personally like the aqua in part for the color. I don't care for pink stuff generally unless it's a pink diamond of a specific color range (argyle range specific).

tcoheart.jpg

Hope this works lol

It's an 18" and I think the 16" would layer perfectly. I'm a big girl and the CBTY might be a tad bit snug but I plan on losing weight soon (don't we all?? LOL) but it's not uncomfortable. I only know because I have a cheap 18" necklace I tied in a few places to make it 16" to see how it would feel lol

If you could only have one, and would not ever be getting both, which would you choose??

That's the one to get first.

Good way to put it! At first I wanted the Aquamarine because pink is too "girly" but I saw the pink against someone's skin and it was less girly pink and more rich and it's bigger so you can see more of the color. It just really pops!

My first thought when reading your question was the pink sapphire :smile:

I'd go for the more expensive option first, because you're quite close to that goal already. This would mean saving less in a shorter period of time for the aqua, so you can get that more quickly next!

Girl logic at its best ;)

After talking with DBF and realizing I can probably afford something more, I'm also putting into consideration a DBTY .07 which is $400

I want all three! Gah...

If that's the case then i would definitely get the dbty 1st & save up for the other two later : )
But honestly, all 3 are very nice. You wont go wrong with any of them.

In terms of sparklyness it's dbty, aquamarine and then pink sapphire from what I can remember. With dbty, it'll match with everything and the cbty won't always match. I personally like the dbty and pink sapphire :smile: