Light grey matinee question

lenie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
I recently purchased a light/dove grey mattie on eBay. It has light grey suede flaps, long unfinished tassels, antique silver hardware, and brown kiss lining. There is another light grey mattie on eBay now but it looks a little darker(could be the lighting of the pictures). This one has short unfinished tassels, brass hardware, and black and white lining. I am assuming they are both from different manufacture years.
Does anyone know if the light grey color is the same? Is the leather the same?
Thank you for any help!

Do you mean this light grey Mattie with long finished tassels that is currently on ebay?;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rebecca-Min...062?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4170e95cbe

And the leather of your Mattie with kiss lining is slightly distressed?
I used to own the pale gray Mattie with such leather with kiss lining - if yours is the same model, the leather and the color are very different from the one in above ebay link.
The ebay one is old school light gray Mattie with non-distressed leather. HTH!

Do you mean this light grey Mattie with long finished tassels that is currently on ebay?;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rebecca-Min...062?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4170e95cbe

And the leather of your Mattie with kiss lining is slightly distressed?
I used to own the pale gray Mattie with such leather with kiss lining - if yours is the same model, the leather and the color are very different from the one in above ebay link.
The ebay one is old school light gray Mattie with non-distressed leather. HTH!
Thank you for the information. The mattie I have is slightly distressed. The one on eBay now did look a little different but I wanted to make sure.

I have the same kiss lining grey (slightly distressed) Mattie with the suede flaps. I love that bag, got her from Aster Alice, but I have decided I deserve another Grey Mattie just like the one that just sold on Ebay.

So, if you want to expand, I think the details - one distressed one smooth, the different tassels would make them different enough to jusity two. :biggrin:

The undistressed light gray is an old school bag. Brass hardware etc. it was one of the first Matties and then there was a SO. I think it dates back to 2007 or 08. I got mine via that SO. HTH