New bags!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
I have been trying for an hour to post pictures of the new bags I bought one is for others to see before I return her it's the grenadine lizzard large harper
the other is the watermelon tanner which I love & used all weekend!!!
if anyone wants to PM me their email address for pics I will be glad to send them off or if someone wants to post pics for me
I am done trying... not sure if something has changed with photobucket or the forums format but it keeps saying I have an invaild URL in my post and I have not changed a single thing I am trying form posting pics last week!

When you try to upload, did you take out the
B]

I have been trying for an hour to post pictures of the new bags I bought one is for others to see before I return her it's the grenadine lizzard large harper
the other is the watermelon tanner which I love & used all weekend!!!
if anyone wants to PM me their email address for pics I will be glad to send them off or if someone wants to post pics for me
I am done trying... not sure if something has changed with photobucket or the forums format but it keeps saying I have an invaild URL in my post and I have not changed a single thing I am trying form posting pics last week!

I think that there is a problem with the site. I tried to post the link to another TPF thread and I kept getting "invalid URL" messages too.

I think that there is a problem with the site. I tried to post the link to another TPF thread and I kept getting "invalid URL" messages too.

Thanks... I was starting to think it was me....
I really wanted to get pics posted of the grenadine lizzard embossed lg harper for people as I don't think any pics have been posted yet... I know it helps others decide if it's the right bag for them even if she isn't for me..!

Hey, I've been having trouble posting links all day. I get the "invalid URL" error message and the link won't post for me also. I guess it's a site hiccup going on.

I really like both, they are beautiful. Was there something you didn't like about the Harper?

Thanks....
I was very disapointed she didn't have feet, I also don't like how the zipper end is out (granted I know I can tuck it in but it looks weird sticking inside the bag also), I am not real keen on how the long stap is attached and if you were to use it it is really thin and I think would dig into your shoulder..
I do love the color it is a really a nice RED and I LOVE the feel of the lizzard it is so soft...
over all I think the bag is just to plain for my taste... I would buy the color & lizzard embossing if it were to come out in another style bag in a NY second!!

Thanks....
I was very disapointed she didn't have feet, I also don't like how the zipper end is out (granted I know I can tuck it in but it looks weird sticking inside the bag also), I am not real keen on how the long stap is attached and if you were to use it it is really thin and I think would dig into your shoulder..
I do love the color it is a really a nice RED and I LOVE the feel of the lizzard it is so soft...
over all I think the bag is just to plain for my taste... I would buy the color & lizzard embossing if it were to come out in another style bag in a NY second!!
I hope you pick up something else on the red. That red is sassy. Love your tanner tote. That color was not in my store.