Designer Handbags in Macy's?

talarose

Dec 14, 2012
I received a Macy's giftcard and was wondering if there are any designer handbags that are sold in the larger Macy's? Anything like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Givenchy, etc. Even Tory Burch. Specifically in the LA area. Any info would be great, thanks!

I received a Macy's giftcard and was wondering if there are any designer handbags that are sold in the larger Macy's? Anything like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Givenchy, etc. Even Tory Burch. Specifically in the LA area. Any info would be great, thanks!

Herald Square in NYC has Gucci, Burberry, LV, and Longchamp boutiques now. I am sure you could call them and have it shipped if you know what you want.

Really? Because I'm not too familiar with this. How would I go about doing that?

You could call the Macy's Herald Square number and ask for the department/brand you want, or you could call their personal shopping service. Be prepared for a frustrating experience because their customer service is hit or miss. What do you have your eye on?

PS there might be a Chanel too but I can't remember. They are remodeling and adding lots of boutiques.

I don't live in L.A. but the suburbs. None of the Macy's I've ever been in sell Premium Designers. You can find Dooney and Bourke, Michael by Michael Kors and Coach. Not sure about the ones in L.A.

I second the charge send from the Macy's in Herald Square in NYC. They just added a bunch of premier designer boutiques like Gucci, LV, Burberry, and Longchamp. You can call them if you know what you want. I've visited the Burberry boutique and they have pretty good customer service. The store is still in the process of renovating, so more designers might be added if you want to wait.

You could call the Macy's Herald Square number and ask for the department/brand you want, or you could call their personal shopping service. Be prepared for a frustrating experience because their customer service is hit or miss. What do you have your eye on?

PS there might be a Chanel too but I can't remember. They are remodeling and adding lots of boutiques.
Out of Gucci, LV, Longchamp & Burberry, probably LV. And something basic, like the keepall or speedy. But if they have Chanel, maybe a wallet. Thanks for the info, I'll look into it!

I don't live in L.A. but the suburbs. None of the Macy's I've ever been in sell Premium Designers. You can find Dooney and Bourke, Michael by Michael Kors and Coach. Not sure about the ones in L.A.
I live in the suburbs too but I've heard that larger stores like the Beverly Center, etc carry higher end designers handbags & shoes. That's why I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

I live in the suburbs too but I've heard that larger stores like the Beverly Center, etc carry higher end designers handbags & shoes. That's why I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.
I was gonna suggest the Beverly Center. But it's been so long since I've been there I wasn't sure if they were still there. Why don't just call there or maybe some others on the westside. Sherman Oaks mall might be a place to call too. It's a lot closer than NYC.

That's why I was asking. I'm not very familiar with other stores around me and its super difficult to get around LA if you don't know what you're doing, lol. That's why I was wondering if anyone had any experience with stores in Southern California. Like, are there any Macys around here that carry designer brands?