Show your Gucci collection!

IMO Gucci is one of the finest brands out there.
I completely agree with you about Gucci being one of the best! I am so tired of people buying LV bags with the signature LV Canvas in different shapes and sizes! Why can't they just explore some Gucci? I love Gucci leather over LV any day even though I do own 3 LV bags, I have over 25 Gucci's!

Hi all. Here's my first and second Gucci ever. So excited. Phone ordered the bag from a Gucci outlet for 550 and the cosmetic bag for 255 from Gucci website. It's a bummer I'm returning the cosmetic bag. It's so cute but I think the bow is crooked and I was planning to use it as a wallet. I'm not usually anal about this stuff but 255 is alot of money for me.

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 2,099
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 2,119
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 2,093
Hi all. Here's my first and second Gucci ever. So excited. Phone ordered the bag from a Gucci outlet for 550 and the cosmetic bag for 255 from Gucci website. It's a bummer I'm returning the cosmetic bag. It's so cute but I think the bow is crooked and I was planning to use it as a wallet. I'm not usually anal about this stuff but 255 is alot of money for me.

super gorgeous vangiepuff! Care to share the gucci outlet website?? I'm new to gucci so I'm trying to keep tabs on all the reputable dealers

super gorgeous vangiepuff! Care to share the gucci outlet website?? I'm new to gucci so I'm trying to keep tabs on all the reputable dealers

From what I know, there's no gucci outlet website. You have to call the store or email the SA that works there and order over the phone. I don't remember all the info on the top of my head but you can do a search and find it in the outlet thread. I ordered my bag from the outlet in Queenstown,MD.