PM Black MC Agenda or Vernis Pomme Agenda

Dec 26, 2008
Hi LV Fans...

Which one would you say is better...Vernis PM Pomme Agenda or Black MC PM Agenda? The Vernis is made out of leather right? I was told that it will stretch easier if I want to add more inserts., whereas...Canvas doesn't stretch as much.
Thank you.

I have both and I find the MC Small Agenda in Noir/black has held up better. There is slight wear-n-tear on it's spine, meaning some chips in screenprint, but I love the MC print so much that it doesn't make me sad. I find because the Vernis Small Ring Agenda is made of a very soft leather, the corners tend to fold inwards toward the center though and there is a small concern of color transfer (keep way from print / magazines, newspaper, coupons, etc) on the exterior and on the interior fingernail scratches / scratches would be more visible, unlike the "pebbled" texture of the MC piece. Good luck as either choice will be a joy, I'm sure!

I have the mc black pm agenda and it holds up extremely well. It's beautiful and adds a gorgeous splash if color inside my bag. :smile:

Also mine has the vachetta trim as mine was made in 2005.

I say go for the MC!

I have the same dilemma but I have ordered the Pomme and the Amarante and am also worried about colour transfer into a light coloured bag interior, like the Retiro.

However I prefer these to the multicolour personally, but agree that will possibly hold and wear much better than the Vernis....