Bag Help!

Oct 17, 2012
I hope these pictures show up! I need some help deciding. I'm more leaning toward the bag without the zipper because I think it has more character.. This will be my first Gucci bag and I would really appreciate your input. I've been debating about venturing out into Gucci for a while now, as I have always been partial to LV. However, I think it's time to change it up. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me about the Guccisima leather? Does it hold up well? Worth the price? I'd really appreciate any input. TIA Ladies (and gents) you guys are the best!

Attachments

• gucci 1.jpg
    gucci 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 259
  • gucci 2.jpg
    gucci 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 248
I've had guccisima leather and is it DEF amazing!!! It holds up really well and you can condition it to bring it back to life if needed. Like you, I was into lv but kept finding myself loving gucci and now I am full blown and on a ban! Lol

I really just love both the quality and design of gucci plus I don't have to pay 3k for a leather bag! To me, gucci is fresh and chic instead of the same three patterns on 32 diff bags. You will love it!

I've had guccisima leather and is it DEF amazing!!! It holds up really well and you can condition it to bring it back to life if needed. Like you, I was into lv but kept finding myself loving gucci and now I am full blown and on a ban! Lol

I really just love both the quality and design of gucci plus I don't have to pay 3k for a leather bag! To me, gucci is fresh and chic instead of the same three patterns on 32 diff bags. You will love it!

Thanks so much for your reply! I also like the fact that its leather, it will be my first leather designer bag. And the price seems very reasonable to me. I really appreciate your help thank you!

I hope these pictures show up! I need some help deciding. I'm more leaning toward the bag without the zipper because I think it has more character.. This will be my first Gucci bag and I would really appreciate your input. I've been debating about venturing out into Gucci for a while now, as I have always been partial to LV. However, I think it's time to change it up. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me about the Guccisima leather? Does it hold up well? Worth the price? I'd really appreciate any input. TIA Ladies (and gents) you guys are the best!

I bought my first Sukey canvas piece a few days ago and have to say I am hooked on Gucci too...I was thinking about getting the top one but do not have any Guccissima pieces, just LV empreinte. There is a post of mod pics of the first bag. I tried on the canvas one of the bottom one and it was really comfortable. I have heard that guccissima leather holds up great. It looks like the first one might be easier to get into than the zipped one. My Sukey has a snap top and it is so much easier to get into than my Thames GM which is kind of the similiar opening to the bottom bag.

I bought my first Sukey canvas piece a few days ago and have to say I am hooked on Gucci too...I was thinking about getting the top one but do not have any Guccissima pieces, just LV empreinte. There is a post of mod pics of the first bag. I tried on the canvas one of the bottom one and it was really comfortable. I have heard that guccissima leather holds up great. It looks like the first one might be easier to get into than the zipped one. My Sukey has a snap top and it is so much easier to get into than my Thames GM which is kind of the similiar opening to the bottom bag.

Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear you're loving gucci since this will be my first and I'm nervous! I think you're right about the first one being easier to get into and I don't mind the whole "no zipper" thing

I have both of these bags.. I prefer the flap non-zipper. The zipper bag doesn't hold as much as the flap. And the guccisima leather is super super nice, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

I have both of these bags.. I prefer the flap non-zipper. The zipper bag doesn't hold as much as the flap. And the guccisima leather is super super nice, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

Thanks for your input! I agree the flag with the flap is cuter! I'm excited for my first gucci, guccisima bag, just a little more saving and I shod be set!

Thanks so much for your reply! I also like the fact that its leather, it will be my first leather designer bag. And the price seems very reasonable to me. I really appreciate your help thank you!

This (the first pic) is the first designer leather bag I purchased, as well! And my first in store purchase of Gucci. I don't remember how long I've had it, probably about 4-5 years, and it's just as gorgeous as when I got it (the leather has broken in, of course, and is nice and mooshy). I have the matching wallet, which has also held up very well. I think Gucci leather items are very good quality and their prices are fairly reasonable for designer leather pieces. :smile:

This (the first pic) is the first designer leather bag I purchased, as well! And my first in store purchase of Gucci. I don't remember how long I've had it, probably about 4-5 years, and it's just as gorgeous as when I got it (the leather has broken in, of course, and is nice and mooshy). I have the matching wallet, which has also held up very well. I think Gucci leather items are very good quality and their prices are fairly reasonable for designer leather pieces. :smile:

Yay! I'm hearing nothing but good things about this bag and I'm getting super excited! I really hope everything works out and I can save my last few pennies to go and pick it up. Thank you!!