Last "GM" prices - not on web :(

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have 2 bags that I am 100% NOT selling. I am just very interested as to the last known price. Perhaps they are both discontinued. One is Trevi GM and other is Delightful GM. Thanks so much!

I have 2 bags that I am 100% NOT selling. I am just very interested as to the last known price. Perhaps they are both discontinued. One is Trevi GM and other is Delightful GM. Thanks so much!
Those bags are both discontinued.
I have a Delightful GM as well but I'm not sure how much it was and I don't plan on selling it either. Mine is still in almost new condition.

I'm pretty sure that the last price on the Trevi GM was $2510, I purchased one in April 2012, I'm never letting it go! :smile:

I just purchased the Trevi GM in Vegas this past weekend and it was $2,882 with tax. Unfortunately I bought it after the price increase but I didn't think twice after I heard they were being discontinued and I was about to purchase one of the last pieces! I love Trevi, she is the perfect handbag :hbeat:

I just purchased the Trevi GM in Vegas this past weekend and it was $2,882 with tax. Unfortunately I bought it after the price increase but I didn't think twice after I heard they were being discontinued and I was about to purchase one of the last pieces! I love Trevi, she is the perfect handbag :hbeat:

Lucky girl!!! Love Trevi GM. The best bag!!!