Great Valentine's Weekend :)

Melfontana

Feb 13, 2012
Today I went to the 5th Ave LV and it was insane so crowded for a Sunday! I went to drop off my Idylle Fusain Neverfull to have the straps looked at and I was happy to be told they will replace both handles no charge :smile:.
I wanted to get the 6 key holder before the price increase but they were out, so I walked down to LV@Saks also insane and I picked up the 4 Multicles Pom D Am :smile: one
Then I crossed over to Longchamp and purchased one of their totes to use for work while my Neverfull is being repaired!
Then went to Dior and got a pair of Sunglasses :smile:

Today I went to the 5th Ave LV and it was insane so crowded for a Sunday! I went to drop off my Idylle Fusain Neverfull to have the straps looked at and I was happy to be told they will replace both handles no charge :smile:.
I wanted to get the 6 key holder before the price increase but they were out, so I walked down to LV@Saks also insane and I picked up the 4 Multicles Pom D Am :smile: one
Then I crossed over to Longchamp and purchased one of their totes to use for work while my Neverfull is being repaired!

Do you have any pictures you'd like to share?:graucho:

Can you tell us what happened to your idylle fusain nf straps? Were they having the same problem as DE straps? Was considering getting this bag...

Can you tell us what happened to your idylle fusain nf straps? Were they having the same problem as DE straps? Was considering getting this bag...

I have to say its probably my fault bc I use my Idylle Neverfull for work and it's always overloaded.

image-3942731990.jpg

This is what happened on one strap, and since I continued to use it even though I saw it begin to separate it just got worse :sad:

Attachments

• image-1591665731.jpg
    image-1591665731.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 482
  • image-2184774095.jpg
    image-2184774095.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 485
I swear at one point at least couple years ago I was told by an SA that NF is capable up to 100 lbs. so I expect the bag inc handle to be able to hold alot... It doesnt look like that's 100 lbs. I guess their quality did degrade... So sad.

I swear at one point at least couple years ago I was told by an SA that NF is capable up to 100 lbs. so I expect the bag inc handle to be able to hold alot... It doesnt look like that's 100 lbs. I guess their quality did degrade... So sad.

I remember hearing this as well, I think shortly after the NF was first released, there was talk of how much weight it was designed to take

Okay finally some pics :smile:

First is my Delightful GM that arrived from Palm Desert CA on January 28th my DB was able to get one before they were all gone

View attachment 2072523

Next is my Dior Sunnies - I Love them and they came in a beautiful white box which is home LOL

View attachment 2072525

Next is my Longchamp tote which I plan on using for work until my Neverfull is repaired. I don't know if I like this bag but it will do it's job

View attachment 2072529

Finally is the Multicles 4 in Vernis - Pomme D'Amore. First Vernis Piece :smile:

image-3629208539.jpg

I don't know why only one picture came up!?!

image-2837220882.jpg

Sorry for the lighting, there's a bulb out in the room and the flash on my iPhone is terrible!

Attachments

• image-3979493321.jpg
    image-3979493321.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 352
  • image-524529047.jpg
    image-524529047.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 348
  • image-78634854.jpg
    image-78634854.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 352
Very nice!! Love your sunglasses!! Purses and Sunglasses are my weakness!!

Great pieces! Congrats! Love the zipper detail on the gm, wish the pm had it :smile:

Very nice haul! I think the Longchamp bag is so cute and you may end up loving it's worry-free style. Congrats on the key holder!

Thanks All :smile: I can not wait for the weather to get warmer so I can use my Sunnies and your so right the zippers definitely make the bag. As for the Longchamp I didn't realize it was so light!