tapage charm, yay or nay???

tapage charm, too noisy and clangy or wonderful and worth getting now?

• tapage is beautiful, get it, you won't regret it

• tapage is too noisy and clangy, it will drive you crazy

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
ok, down to the price increase wire. don't you hate this? but every little bit counts, right? so, for those who own the tapage charm or even those who have seen it in person, what do you think? is it too noisy?? too clangy?? is it wonderful and worth the crazy price????

For me, it's not noisy. I don't really know why some people complain about it being noisy. Sure it does make a bit of sound when you move around, but not annoying. I love this charm!

IMHO, LV Charms is the cut off. Really spending 300 ++ on technically on a keychain is too much! I love their purses, wallets and some SLG's but I am not spending money on a charm for the bag... I have purchased Swarovski keychains (On sale) and at least that's not too bad. I so much adore the ice ball key holder but I'd rather enjoy a nice wallet.

IMHO, it is too clangy and it's heavy. The clanging bothers me a bit, and I get paranoid that maybe the heaviness of it was scratch the canvas. I don't use mine too much

IMHO, it is too clangy and it's heavy. The clanging bothers me a bit, and I get paranoid that maybe the heaviness of it was scratch the canvas. I don't use mine too much
you know, i wondered about the edges bothering the canvas. the one charm i do have, the insolence has smooth edges. i do really love that one. maybe i should just be happy with the insolence. i think i've gone price increase crazy. must resist.... thanks for the input!

you know, i wondered about the edges bothering the canvas. the one charm i do have, the insolence has smooth edges. i do really love that one. maybe i should just be happy with the insolence. i think i've gone price increase crazy. must resist.... thanks for the input!

Who can say no to this beauty.

image-2433704926.jpg

Attachments

• image-2943628350.jpg
    image-2943628350.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: MahoganyQT