Should I buy them again?

Binks

Feb 11, 2013
Around christmas time I bought my first CL's which were the simple 100s in nude patent and I had to return them because the leather was sort of bubbly in a few areas and I got a refund. After Christmas I purchased the violet filo suede in the sale, wore them once and sold them because they were going to be impractical and not really go with much.

Since it's my birthday and I'm also having a big clear out I have some spare money and i'm thinking of purchasing another pair since I don't have any right now. I'm thinking of going for the simples like the ones I previously bought in either black or nude, I have one other pair of heels and they're jimmy choo but they're quite casual and chunky- So I want something classic!:smile:

Do you think the simples would be a good choice in 100 or maybe I should try 85mm? I'm also considering the ron rons, I did want the biancas but I want something more practical first since I have just turned 14 and need a shoe I can wear for all occasions:smile:

Binks said:
Around christmas time I bought my first CL's which were the simple 100s in nude patent and I had to return them because the leather was sort of bubbly in a few areas and I got a refund. After Christmas I purchased the violet filo suede in the sale, wore them once and sold them because they were going to be impractical and not really go with much.

Since it's my birthday and I'm also having a big clear out I have some spare money and i'm thinking of purchasing another pair since I don't have any right now. I'm thinking of going for the simples like the ones I previously bought in either black or nude, I have one other pair of heels and they're jimmy choo but they're quite casual and chunky- So I want something classic!:smile:

Do you think the simples would be a good choice in 100 or maybe I should try 85mm? I'm also considering the ron rons, I did want the biancas but I want something more practical first since I have just turned 14 and need a shoe I can wear for all occasions:smile:

14!! Happy birthday! Have u seen the "new simple". It's a practical shoe but still has a sexy feel to it. So u could wear it dressed up or down. I loved mine. And the small platform made it more comfortable. RON RON is a beautiful shoe as well!! Either one will make a perfect shoe.

14!! Happy birthday! Have u seen the "new simple". It's a practical shoe but still has a sexy feel to it. So u could wear it dressed up or down. I loved mine. And the small platform made it more comfortable. RON RON is a beautiful shoe as well!! Either one will make a perfect shoe.

Yeah I do really like them! I guess i'll have to try them on to really know, and i never really thought about it because they have the look of the simples but a bit more height, thanks ;)

Ronrons are SOOOOO nice to your feet..!!!! Roomy toebox and just so easy to wear. Have 2 pairs in 85 but would love a 100.

I have a pair of Simples in 85 as weel. They are also nice but hurt my pinky toe.

Hope you find a beautiful pair!! :0)

Ronrons are SOOOOO nice to your feet..!!!! Roomy toebox and just so easy to wear. Have 2 pairs in 85 but would love a 100.

I have a pair of Simples in 85 as weel. They are also nice but hurt my pinky toe.

Hope you find a beautiful pair!! :0)

Thanks! I love the ron rons because they remind me of the shape of the bianca, 85 might be best and then look at some 100s+

I don't have very wide feet but i don't have narrow feet either so some shoes fit differently on me, but i did find that the simples hurt my pinks and there was heel slippage yet the toe box was tight