Authenticate This MULBERRY - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Please post authenticity questions related to Mulberry items in this thread.

This thread is a continuation of the previous Mulberry Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

-Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity = briefly defend your item.

-Please do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

-Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer
All Authenticate This Threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

In an effort to streamline the Forum and have a consisent format, please ensure that you read the following:

**Please use the below format when requesting authentication for an auction item**
Item Name
Item Number
Seller ID
Link

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
then attach any photos

-Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.
-Please do NOT PM an authenticator to request authentication.
-Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
-For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Reactions: Rastas
Dear all, sorry to post here (apologies to mod if it needs removing), but I have been some extra photographs required to help authenticate a bag, but they have been sent as eBay message attachments not via email. Can anybody advise how I can save them to a proper size/format please? I can only seem to save them as tiny thumbnail size images :nogood:
Many thanks.

Dear all, sorry to post here (apologies to mod if it needs removing), but I have been some extra photographs required to help authenticate a bag, but they have been sent as eBay message attachments not via email. Can anybody advise how I can save them to a proper size/format please? I can only seem to save them as tiny thumbnail size images :nogood:
Many thanks.

Have you tried via Photobucket, if that may help ?

Hi all, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on the authenticity of this eBay item - I have been successful in winning the bidding process but awaiting a reply email from seller with proof of authenticity and internal Mulberry fob number before making payment...

Item Name:
Stylish Oak Bayswater Shoulder Bag; Original Natural Leather Mulberry

Item Number:

Seller ID:
crownju

Link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stylish-O...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Hi all, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on the authenticity of this eBay item - I have been successful in winning the bidding process but awaiting a reply email from seller with proof of authenticity and internal Mulberry fob number before making payment...

Item Name:
Stylish Oak Bayswater Shoulder Bag; Original Natural Leather Mulberry

Item Number:

Seller ID:
crownju

Link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stylish-O...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Mmm, I doubt the bag you receive will be the one photographed. These same photographs, which actually might be of more than one bag, have been used on a number of occasions. I would request more photos of the actual bag, including one of the front, and of the interior leather Mulberry label and small black made in label, before you pay.

Mmm, I doubt the bag you receive will be the one photographed. These same photographs, which actually might be of more than one bag, have been used on a number of occasions. I would request more photos of the actual bag, including one of the front, and of the interior leather Mulberry label and small black made in label, before you pay.

Thank you for your prompt reply - I'm new to this so I really appreciate your hep. That sounds quite worrying, I will be sure to request further photographs but this definitely suggests something untowards... Oh dear I think I've made an expensive mistake here!

Should the seller fail to provide this information I can only presume I will not be tied into the sale... any ideas?

There is another bag I am watching and I now feel more confident in it's authenticity but I would appreciate your thoughts...

Item Name:
Mulberry Bayswater Bag in Oak - New (RRP£795)

Item Number:

Seller ID:
marjjeffs49 (258)

Link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321072524...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=321072524696&_rdc=1

Thank you for your prompt reply - I'm new to this so I really appreciate your hep. That sounds quite worrying, I will be sure to request further photographs but this definitely suggests something untowards... Oh dear I think I've made an expensive mistake here!

Should the seller fail to provide this information I can only presume I will not be tied into the sale... any ideas?

There is another bag I am watching and I now feel more confident in it's authenticity but I would appreciate your thoughts...

Item Name:
Mulberry Bayswater Bag in Oak - New (RRP£795)

Item Number:

Seller ID:
marjjeffs49 (258)

Link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321072524...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=321072524696&_rdc=1

You may tell them that you want the photos for authenticating purpose, and that you will not pay or cancel the buy if they dont cooperate.

The other bag looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.