True BLUE reveal...double happiness!!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Presenting the latest addition to my humble Bal collection...2011 Nuage RGGH city and 2006 Ink RH city!! :biggrin:

Nuage is SUCH a beautiful colour! I was memerised by the photos but seeing the bag IRL made my heart skip a beat!!! It's hard to capture the colour...the one without flash seems closer to actual.

Nuage with flash

DSC01905_zps5b2f79ff.jpg

Nuage without flash

DSC01901_zps5547306c.jpg

Despite the little disappointment with cracked sealant on the handles, my Ink city is gorgeous and so I think it deserves some exposure too :P I love how the colour appears purple under bright sunlight, then dims to a navy blue indoor, and occasionally appears close to black. It's my FIRST chevre leather bag and FIRST RH city. Now I can appreciate all the praises about chevre...it is indeed heavenly! Still trying to love the tassels but I really like how lightweight and sleek the bag is!

Ink city in different lighting

DSC01869_zps10556f06.jpg

DSC01868_zps9aada5f8.jpg

My blue trio - Bleute, Nuage and Ink

DSC01907_zps49634fab.jpg

Love, love, love Bal blue!! Will be on the hunt for the next one...maybe anthracite with strong blue undertone??? Hmm...:cool:

Last edited:
what a beautiful collection~ Ink looks very interesting.
how's the leather on your bleute? I'm considering a bleute PT in the same combo

I bought mine from Erica and the leather is quite evenly distressed, thick, moist and saturated. Very happy with it! :biggrin:

Congrats my bag twin! Nuage is gorgeousss

Thank you BDgirl...your posts (especially those showing pics of your lovely Nuage RGGH city) were a great source of enabling! :smile: