Choose for me before I RIP my hair out

Feb 20, 2012
For a 25 year old male

1.Cartier Love Cuff, yellow gold
OR
2. Tank Solo Watch, Large model, yellow gold case, steel back

Why?

-I do not have a watch, neither do I use a watch for time telling. It will be a bracelet to me.
-Why one looks classier, and will last me longer? I like both equally, like my child. I cannot get both due to financial reasons. Both are similar in price.

Get the cuff; Cartier watches are expensive to repair, change batteries, etc (something I did not consider when I bought my Panthere). Plus, the prices of the Love Collection seem to jump up a lot quicker than prices of their watches.

I vote the Love cuff. My dh told me that men's watches are becoming a thing of the past (he wears one btw) according to an article he read, something to the affect of watches make a man look older and less current like in terms of the job market and in an employer's eyes. Basically since devices tell time it's a non-essential and just like you pointed out a piece of jewelry when we're talking about a certain type of watch. So then I would just get an actual piece of jewelry like the love cuff instead of a watch.

Depends on if there at other watches you really want? Or is this just another alternative because price is similar to the cuff? If this is not your must have watch style then maybe the cuff and save for the watch you want. However I have to say being in New York a man is judged by his watch and shoes most of the time, regardless of age or profession. its just common ground for guys to express their style. so imo watch is an important accessory for a man (functional or decorative or both) classic watches like the cartier tank is timeless and versatile.

Depends on if there at other watches you really want? Or is this just another alternative because price is similar to the cuff? If this is not your must have watch style then maybe the cuff and save for the watch you want. However I have to say being in New York a man is judged by his watch and shoes most of the time, regardless of age or profession. its just common ground for guys to express their style. so imo watch is an important accessory for a man (functional or decorative or both) classic watches like the cartier tank is timeless and versatile.
Couldn't agree more!
Yup...shoes and watch can make or break "a look".
BTW...loved how you started your thread. I've felt like that many times!!!

That's worth a million speaks