Mini - how hard is it to get one, really?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
Anybody know any locations where you don't have to be put on the wait list for a mini flap? Any locations that have stock coming in often? I'm just curious. My SA said they are sold out... I can't believe Chanel bags are hard to get. We're paying a high price, we should be able to buy them right away rather than go on wait lists! I am on a ban right now, but I was just wondering if there are any wait lists on mini flaps.

The original classic Black (square) Mini that was hard caviar (also came in lamb) and in the classic line, is discontinued. In 2011 Chanel introduced the rectangular Mini (first had 4 grommets, now has 2)

HOWEVER, the square Mini has been brought back as a seasonal and has been made in iridescent caviar, sueded caviar, patent & lamb. It just depends on what color you want and what Chanel is producing that season as they are not in the permanent line.

The original classic Black (square) Mini that was hard caviar (also came in lamb) and in the classic line, is discontinued. In 2011 Chanel introduced the rectangular Mini (first had 4 grommets, now has 2)

HOWEVER, the square Mini has been brought back as a seasonal and has been made in iridescent caviar, sueded caviar, patent & lamb. It just depends on what color you want and what Chanel is producing that season as they are not in the permanent line.

Thank you for being first to respond to this:smile:
Ok so like the black and beige classic flaps are available in for example in M/L and jumbo they are no longer in the square mini?
If there is a black square mini in stores it means it is part of a seasonal collection?

I'm asking since I really want to purchase the square mini in white caviar with SHW which seems to be part of 13p and then started to wonder if the square mini was even being made...
Just trying to understand ;)

Ok so like the black and beige classic flaps are available in for example in M/L and jumbo they are no longer in the square mini?
If there is a black square mini in stores it means it is part of a seasonal collection?

I'm asking since I really want to purchase the square mini in white caviar with SHW which seems to be part of 13p and then started to wonder if the square mini was even being made...

Exactly.You got it. :smile:

The only potential problem is that this won't be the lovely caviar of old, classic days but possibly the suede type caviar, and that would be disastrous in white!

The only potential problem is that this won't be the lovely caviar of old, classic days but possibly the suede type caviar, and that would be disastrous in white!

I will just have to wait...In the meanwhile the white meltonian came in so I will take the risk, since I guess I will be lucky to get my hands on one...:smile: