How Many Bracelets?

I am currently wearing 5 bracelets with a watch. Arm parties are fun!

A forum member after my heart. Do you plan on purchasing any more?

I have a replacement coming for a return of a smaller bracelet as well as a new purchase. So after that I will have 8. Then as I wrote in a different reply I am looking into the PAVE collection. Can you imagine how those diamond will gleam in sunshine and/or just the right light. A member here put a reference to the PAVE collection which peaked my interest.

My SA had put me in for a look at the PAVE.

I was at Costco Friday evening at the jewelry there and I loved the look of the glimmer in the light with in the glass cases.

Last edited:
Hey! Look one is considered a start. We all started off with one. No matter how many you have they still great on the arms they are secured upon.

:smile: well, I guess I am not a stacking girl when it comes to bracelet. I prefer wearing only one at a time and choose the bracelet to wear according to my mood and outfit.

Sore subject for me! I have a chain mail toggle my uncle had a friend make for me that I've worn since 2007. I take it off occasionally for only a few hours and once I lost it for a month but it hasn't left me since.

I loooove bracelets but I wear 8.5" and hardly anybody makes bracelets that long :sad: I was just at Tiffany's and had my heart set on a bracelet but the largest they had in stock was an 8" and it felt SO snug. The SA said they couldn't lengthen bracelets </3

To answer your question... one. Sometimes I wear my vintage heart padlock which I bought off ebay but the safety chain broke and I won't wear it regularly until I get it fixed.

Sore subject for me! I have a chain mail toggle my uncle had a friend make for me that I've worn since 2007. I take it off occasionally for only a few hours and once I lost it for a month but it hasn't left me since.

I loooove bracelets but I wear 8.5" and hardly anybody makes bracelets that long :sad: I was just at Tiffany's and had my heart set on a bracelet but the largest they had in stock was an 8" and it felt SO snug. The SA said they couldn't lengthen bracelets </3

To answer your question... one. Sometimes I wear my vintage heart padlock which I bought off ebay but the safety chain broke and I won't wear it regularly until I get it fixed.

No when you lengthen bracelets that weakens the bracelet.

They can (and do) lengthen bracelets, at least the chain type. I've had it done.