What pattern should I buy my key holder in?

Feb 7, 2013
So, now that my speedy has arrived it opened the floodgates and I want more! Uh-oh.

So anyway, I want a little key holder or change purse to go with my Speedy 35, which is in Mono. Should I get vernis or damier Ebene? I am leaning toward Vernis but it seems like so much more money.

Any suggestions or pics?

Thanks!

So, now that my speedy has arrived it opened the floodgates and I want more! Uh-oh.

So anyway, I want a little key holder or change purse to go with my Speedy 35, which is in Mono. Should I get vernis or damier Ebene? I am leaning toward Vernis but it seems like so much more money.

Any suggestions or pics?

Thanks!

I suggest vernis and here's why; If you've truly been bitten by the LV bug you will end up owning bags in all 3 canvas patterns if not more. If you get a small pouch in a canvas it will end up clashing with the bags you get down the line. If you go with a solid color that pop of color will look fabulous no matter what bags you may get in the future. I just ordered a pomme zippy wallet in pomme d'amour because my mono wallet that I have had for 10 years suddenly clashes with my growing colleciton of non monogram bags. Hope this helps and let us know what you decide!

I suggest vernis and here's why; If you've truly been bitten by the LV bug you will end up owning bags in all 3 canvas patterns if not more. If you get a small pouch in a canvas it will end up clashing with the bags you get down the line. If you go with a solid color that pop of color will look fabulous no matter what bags you may get in the future. I just ordered a pomme zippy wallet in pomme d'amour because my mono wallet that I have had for 10 years suddenly clashes with my growing colleciton of non monogram bags. Hope this helps and let us know what you decide!
Ah, I never thought of that. I soooo love the color. Thank you@