The One(ish) A Month Club

I bought these two items today at Intermix. A silk top from Joie that is very simple but the color is amazing with my eyes, really makes them pop, plus the silk is washable! And this jacket by Drew which feels like a sweatshirt but has great structure. I think it will be a great layering piece for when I take my daughter to the playground so I can be casual without being frumpy. :P

I also got some Lululemon yoga pants, which I'm not counting towards my purchases, but which are amazing and make me look at least 5-10 lbs thinner. :cool:

Love the new purchases - washable silk tops cannot be beaten :biggrin: :yes:

It's a new month!! What is the ONE item you are eying?

I am eying this:
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...009/1050673/BLACK AND WHITE COMBINATION HEELS

Since it is the month of , I may have hubby get me a pair of Chanel costume earrings. That will be all!!!!

Holding myself accountable!
-The chanel earrings are safely in my possession 
-could not resist the Zara striped peplum cardigan (think it was from summer 2012) at 9.90 euro!! It had to come home with me.
Bought a sparkly blue sweater from Mango, also heavily discounted. But, if I don't wear it for my dinner date with hubby tomorrow night, it is going back to the store.

Now, I just have to hang in there till March!

Feb so far:

VCA rose gold Perlee band
current elliott boyfriend jeans
Current elliott boyfriend destroyed jeans
Jcrew pjs 3 sets
Jcrew swimwear 3 sets

Yikes! Comprehensive list!

I need to read the rules. Jewelry & accessories don't count, right!?
And now here I am trying justify things my husband has bought for me!:roflmfao:

PJs and swimwear don't count for sure.

Personally, I am not counting jewelry/watches/anything you don't put on a hanger, BUT I'm sticking to the rule (I like one per month better than 5 per season), otherwise, what's the point?

The Nike Wedge Sneakers (my February purchase) arrived today. They are keepers!

View attachment 2065435

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

are these comfy for long walks?

I bought these two items today at Intermix. A silk top from Joie that is very simple but the color is amazing with my eyes, really makes them pop, plus the silk is washable! And this jacket by Drew which feels like a sweatshirt but has great structure. I think it will be a great layering piece for when I take my daughter to the playground so I can be casual without being frumpy. :P

I also got some Lululemon yoga pants, which I'm not counting towards my purchases, but which are amazing and make me look at least 5-10 lbs thinner. :cool:

beautiful items as always, you have superb taste! Shall I keep lurking here for modelling shots?;)

are these comfy for long walks?

I just sprayed them with Apple Garde and I'll be taking them out on a mall marathon this weekend! I'll let you know.

There are some reviews on Nordstrom.com and nike.com.

Unlike the cheap NYLA wedge sneakers that I'll be returning, these nikes have a real insole with arch support. The insole edges curve up a little bit around my foot. I think the lift is only 2" or less from my measurements of the size 8.5. Heel height is 3". They don't feel very high to me, which is good. They don't feel flat like a sneaker (actually my other workout sneakers have a bit of a heel anyway), but they don't feel high like my 2.5" heel boots.

I've been very bad this month but I am on holiday and more or less completed my SS13 wish list, other than a cashmere Chinti & Parker sweater. I got: Equipment stars blouse, Isabel Marant etoile Sumac jacket in red, white with black captoe Chanel espadrilles (in leather - so exciting!), Siwy Hannah jeans (50% off) and an APC gold tweed sweatshirt. Must be good now!

Attachments

• image-2607868855.jpg
    image-2607868855.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 600
  • image-47832312.jpg
    image-47832312.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 598
  • image-3885034158.jpg
    image-3885034158.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 581
  • image-3598639501.jpg
    image-3598639501.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 586
  • image-2584774715.jpg
    image-2584774715.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 572
I've been very bad this month but I am on holiday and more or less completed my SS13 wish list, other than a cashmere Chinti & Parker sweater. I got: Equipment stars blouse, Isabel Marant etoile Sumac jacket in red, white with black captoe Chanel espadrilles (in leather - so exciting!), Siwy Hannah jeans (50% off) and an APC gold tweed sweatshirt. Must be good now!

Nice pieces!
Esp. love the Equipment shirt & APC sweatshirt! It's tough to contain shopping on holidays!

I'm not counting it on my 1/mo, but I also bought a suede Balengiaga part time....and as soon as my foot is healed I will be buying some shoes! (12 weeks in a shiny blue surgical boot is making me crave fun heels & strappy sandals!)

Nice pieces!
Esp. love the Equipment shirt & APC sweatshirt! It's tough to contain shopping on holidays!

I'm not counting it on my 1/mo, but I also bought a suede Balengiaga part time....and as soon as my foot is healed I will be buying some shoes! (12 weeks in a shiny blue surgical boot is making me crave fun heels & strappy sandals!)

Thank you! The APC sweatshirt was a total impulse buy but it is very pretty and unique. I was soooo tempted to buy the perfect Jimmy Choo nude pump that matched my skin tone perfectly (pasty right now I'm afraid) but they are not terribly practical for my lifestyle.

Oh the Bal sounds lovely! If it doesn't *count* do you still have a purchase to make for this month? Your poor foot, I would be craving different and new footwear too!