Anyone have the Tiffany blue box enamel charm?

Sep 29, 2011
Is it bulky on your bracelet? Are you worried about ruining it? Got one for Val Day, and Im thinking of returning it. I just think its going to get destroyed on my wrist. My other charms look like they've been chewed by a dog. I'm wondering if the blue will peel off too. It's so expensive, I think $250 could be better spent there.

Hi! I do have one that I have had for about a year and a half, that I put on a tiffany charm bracelet - it is holding up well, but I do not wear it every day, I rotate my bracelet stack quite often...no peeling and chipping etc...

Hope that helps

Hi just to add - it is quite a bulky charm!! feels substantial on the bracelet and swings around a lot! doesn't bother me - but I do not know if that would bother you?

Hi just to add - it is quite a bulky charm!! feels substantial on the bracelet and swings around a lot! doesn't bother me - but I do not know if that would bother you?

Thanks for your help. I've decided to exchange it for the silver 10mm bead bracelet. I think it fits my lifestyle a bit more.