Which classic box? (Updated)

sunnie_518

O.G.
Dec 13, 2011
Hi tpfers,
I posted a thread for choosing the colors of classic box two days ago. You guys are so nice to help me to make the decision!! Today, I just got another new colors from my SA, which makes me even more difficult to finalize the purchase!!! Celine is good at making so many beautiful colors. Here are the new color: Coral red and the denim blue. Which one should I choose: Coral, royal and the denim. I really need the help to choose the bag!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! Your help will be highly appreciated!!

Attachments

• photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 661
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 612
  • denim blue.JPG
    denim blue.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 592
Hi tpfers,
I posted a thread for choosing the colors of classic box two days ago. You guys are so nice to help me to make the decision!! Today, I just got another new colors from my SA, which makes me even more difficult to finalize the purchase!!! Celine is good at making so many beautiful colors. Here are the new color: Coral red and the denim blue. Which one should I choose: Coral, royal and the denim. I really need the help to choose the bag!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! Your help will be highly appreciated!!
I'd both love and hate to be in your shoes! Love because you're getting a classic box, and hate because it's so hard to choose which color! They're all so gorgeous! Good luck!

sunnie_518 said:
Hi tpfers,

the one in the middle! blue blue blue!