Reveal & scarf family photo

Thx for your advice anez. Now I feel so much better. I saw the new version of your lovely colorwheel & drooled over it all over again! What a fantastic collection!:smile:

Aw, I'm glad I could help, and thank you for the lovely compliment! I hope I'll see some of your collection showing up here as it unfolds.

Wow this is an awesome photo!!! You are a pro!!! Love all your scarfs too, always love the rainbow colors....

Gosh, thank you, although I wouldn't say that-- I don't think I'd have needed to spend quite so long up the ladder if that were the case! :biggrin: Glad you like the photo, though.

I have uploaded mine into dropbox and also into Evernote, all synced back to my phone so that when I go shopping I have it all with me (obsessive much?) I have been meaning to do it for ages, at first it was for insurance, but then I kinda got carried away.

BTW, your scarf wheel inspired me to sort my scarf drawers by colour, looks great, thanks. :smile:

All of mine are on my phone now, so that should be quite handy! Very happy to be of help-- I find sorting by colour is the easiest way to find what you're looking for when you're in a hurry before you run out the door!

Awesome family scarf collection...congrats!!~

Aw, thank you! :smile:

Thank you!

Group shots coming up shortly; got a bit tied up yesterday and never got around to posting them, oops.

blacks.png

DARKS & NEUTRALS

Top Row:
Trésors Retrouvés | Marcelinas | Le Monde Est Vaste* | Galop Chromatique

Bottom Row:
Vent Portant II* | Ors Nomades* | Ex Libris | Mechanique Du Temps​

*sale items

whites.png

WHITES

Top Row:
Le Pegase | Quadridges | Vos Crayons* | Guepards*

Bottom Row:
Red Berries* | Hemisphaerium Coeli Boreale* | 24 Faubourg* | Colours Masala*

*sale items

multicolor.png

CRAZY COLOURS

Top Row:
La Femme aux Semelles de Vent | Couvertures et Tenues de Jour | Zabavushka* | Nuées Imaginaires

Bottom Row:
Legende Moghole* | Cent Plis De Miao | Astrologie | Esprit Ainou]​

*sale items

reds.png

REDS

Top Row:
Ex-Libris en Kimonos | Au Galop | Les Sangles de Phoebus | Fleur d'Indiennes

Bottom Row:
Fleurs D'Hiver* | L'Ombrelle Magique* | Boite au Vol* | Tout en Quilt*

*sale items

greens.png

GREENS

Top Row:
Jardin D'Hiver* | Harnais De Cour | La Rosee* | De Passage A Tokyo*

Bottom Row:
Faubourg by Night* | Vue de Carrosse de la Galere la Reale* | Albums de Colportage* | Regarde Paris*

*sale items

greens.png

GREENS

Top Row:
Jardin D'Hiver* | Harnais De Cour | La Rosee* | De Passage A Tokyo*

Bottom Row:
Faubourg by Night* | Vue de Carrosse de la Galere la Reale* | Albums de Colportage* | Regarde Paris*

*sale items

I love white scarves & I just studied your white ones in awe. So pretty!
I don't own many white scarves at the moment for fear of the scarf yellowing after repeated dry-cleaning. What is your experienvce on this? TIA

blues1.png

BLUES #1

Top Row:
Chevaux de France | Bolduc au Carre* | Les Amoureux de Paris* | Vol Amoureux Des Azures*

Bottom Row:
De Passage A Tokyo* | Chasse En Inde | Regarde Paris* | Le Parisiens*

blues2.png

BLUES #2

Top Row:
Chasse En Inde* | Cheval Sur Mon Carre | Aux Pays Des Epices* | La Charmante Aux Animaux

Bottom Row:
Magic Kelly | Les Ponts De Paris* | Aux Portes du Palais* | Brides de Gala en Finesse​

*sale items

Azez, amazing group shots! Thanks for sharing. It seems you have more scarves in colder colors. Are you branching out to the more colorful side?

I am also a big fan of scarves in colder colors (e.g. blue). I have 25 scarves in 90. After seeing your collection, I am less guilty now. I probably should buy more colorful and white ones in the future.

I love white scarves & I just studied your white ones in awe. So pretty!
I don't own many white scarves at the moment for fear of the scarf yellowing after repeated dry-cleaning. What is your experienvce on this? TIA

Thank you!

I wear my white ones a little bit less than my others ones, and I don't wear any kind of face make-up, so this far I haven't needed to bring them in for cleaning. Not very useful on this subject, I'm afraid. Sorry! :heart:

Maybe somebody else would like to weigh in?

That's all of my collection, now-- I am frankly appalled by how many scarves I had to look up names for. Shame on me...! Hopefully I'll remember them this time...

Azez, amazing group shots! Thanks for sharing. It seems you have more scarves in colder colors. Are you branching out to the more colorful side?

I am also a big fan of scarves in colder colors (e.g. blue). I have 25 scarves in 90. After seeing your collection, I am less guilty now. I probably should buy more colorful and white ones in the future.

Thank you! Glad you like them. :smile:

Blue is my favourite colour (even my nails are blue right now) and I think it's probably the easiest to wear, which is I guess is why I have more of that than anything else? Twice as much blue as any other colour... It's funny: when I go into the shop, it's almost always the blue CWs that call to me. I've had to put a prohibition on buying blue scarves! :shame:

But yes, I have branched out since the beginning of my collecting phase. My more recent scarves have mostly been other colours. The Charmante (pink/purple), Galop (white/taupe), and Mechanique (black/green) are my newest ones, and there's no blue to be found there!