Which Pink Watersnake Altadama? pink powder or Pink grenadine?

Mi_Lan

Mar 2, 2010
I decided this is the time for another exotic pair. I love Altadama as they are super comfy and are peep toe. However can't decide which pink watersnake to pick. Both are beautiful in stock photos although I haven't seen them IRL. Could you pls post your opinions? :smile::smile:

Pink powder

image-264773622.jpg

Pink grenadine. (Opp, Sorry for wrong photo of Daf but can't remove )

image-2711392685.jpg

Attachments

• image-2499650482.jpg
    image-2499650482.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
I wanted the ADs in grenadine watersnake but when I saw them IRL, the dye job was uneven that some areas were more white than grenadine. I got the pink powder - it is more of a neutral shade and dye job is excellent - no white patches.

I prefer pink grenade personally :smile:

:ty: darling!

I prefer the pink grenadine, the pink powder looks more like nude/beige. Get both and try them on with your wardrobe then see which you prefer.

Hi, both are discontinued so I only can get them from resellers. I actually haven't seen both IRL so it is really a tough choice....

I would choose the pink powder AD. Many grenadine ADs had poor, uneven dye jobs.
I wanted the ADs in grenadine watersnake but when I saw them IRL, the dye job was uneven that some areas were more white than grenadine. I got the pink powder - it is more of a neutral shade and dye job is excellent - no white patches.

Thank you sakura and MadameElle. I ve heard about this issue from other members too. But haven't seen them IRL so I really don't know how it could effect. Just found this Grenadine listing and about to bid. Not sure the dye job was good or not. I am not familiar with watersnake. Could you pls have a look? http://www.ebay.com/itm/281062282674?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

You PP are so beautiful MadameElle. I am starting love PP more.... Thinking of taking both pairs :graucho::graucho:

:ty: darling!

Hi, both are discontinued so I only can get them from resellers. I actually haven't seen both IRL so it is really a tough choice....

Thank you sakura and MadameElle. I ve heard about this issue from other members too. But haven't seen them IRL so I really don't know how it could effect. Just found this Grenadine listing and about to bid. Not sure the dye job was good or not. I am not familiar with watersnake. Could you pls have a look? http://www.ebay.com/itm/281062282674?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

You PP are so beautiful MadameElle. I am starting love PP more.... Thinking of taking both pairs :graucho::graucho:

did you win the grenadine? if so congrats! hope they have an even dye job (which i'm worried they might not from the pics, but it could just be the camera). grenadine would have been my choice too if i could find a nice pair. i have the aqua WS ones from the same collection, got them on sale and with an even dye job:biggrin:

Hi Mi_Lan...I looked at the listing-it ended. Did you buy it?

From what I can see from the pics, there are "faded" areas on both shoes. Not all scales took on the deep grenadine color. But I saw worst pairs posted here-I searched for pics but they're no longer available here. But read here somewhere, a good cobbler can match the dye color and apply it to the shoes.

Hi Mi_Lan...I looked at the listing-it ended. Did you buy it?

From what I can see from the pics, there are "faded" areas on both shoes. Not all scales took on the deep grenadine color. But I saw worst pairs posted here-I searched for pics but they're no longer available here. But read here somewhere, a good cobbler can match the dye color and apply it to the shoes.

did you win the grenadine? if so congrats! hope they have an even dye job (which i'm worried they might not from the pics, but it could just be the camera). grenadine would have been my choice too if i could find a nice pair. i have the aqua WS ones from the same collection, got them on sale and with an even dye job:biggrin:

Thank you so much ladies for your comments on this thread. I finally seen the pink Grenadine IRL at a night party, the pink is TDF but don't really like the different colors appear on the shoes. So I decided to go with the PP Watersnake. Just won them on eBay hopefully getting them soon. So much want to be your shoe twin MadameElle! Your collection is TDF. :hbeat:

Last edited:
I vote powder. I have heard unimpressive things about the dye jobs on the grenedine. Pink powder also acts as a good neutral so it's more versatile. A subtle sexy.