Hello chanel mommies!

emjetz

O.G.
May 25, 2011
Hello chanel mommies,hope you're doing fine! ;) Can you tell me which chanel bag do you use when hanging out with your kids under 5? or you have a non-chanel bag to use with you? TIA!:biggrin:

Hello chanel mommies,hope you're doing fine! ;) Can you tell me which chanel bag do you use when hanging out with your kids under 5? or you have a non-chanel bag to use with you? TIA!:biggrin:
I usually carry my dark silver halfmoon woc. And I have a longchamp bag to put the kids stuffs. This way I have my important things close to me and I need not worry about leaving the 'diaper bag' anywhere. Chanel bags are too precious for me to be putting my kids stuffs. I worry I might ruin the bag. Also I have 3 kids to baby I don't want to baby another lol. All my other bags I use when I'm alone or with my 1yr old girl. I will never carry my flaps or gst when my boys are with me.
I tried carrying the gst but it's just too much trouble if I need to carry my baby the gst is bulky and can be quite heavy.
Hope tis helps. Have fun looking for the perfect bag.

Im a mom too and Im thinking to get a mini flap (if I can find it) to wear it cross body maybe Ill get the square one it seems more a fun bag IMO
i thought of getting a mini flap too,so cute,versatile yet classic! but i'm kinda not sure about the size!:smile: may i know which bag do use as a 'diaper bag' if u got the MINI?
I usually carry my dark silver halfmoon woc. And I have a longchamp bag to put the kids stuffs. This way I have my important things close to me and I need not worry about leaving the 'diaper bag' anywhere. Chanel bags are too precious for me to be putting my kids stuffs. I worry I might ruin the bag. . All my other bags I use when I'm alone or with my 1yr old girl. I will never carry my flaps or gst when my boys are with me.
I tried carrying the gst but it's just too much trouble if I need to carry my baby the gst is bulky and can be quite heavy.
Hope tis helps. Have fun looking for the perfect bag.
Also I have 3 kids to baby I don't want to baby another lol<---:roflmfao:
ya,i've tried using my SIL gst for few times...it gets heavy after a little while and i'm annoyed when i need to carry both of them(DD and gst) LOL! :faint:!:roflmfao:

I have two boys under 5. I use my reissue 226 cross body when I am out with my boys. I only keep one extra diaper in the bag. So it works. I would have a separate diaper bag if I need to be out for longer time. Hope this helps!

I just put my Chanel away. It was too hard to carry a flap with a 7month old and a nearly 4 year old. I'm using a butt ugly diaper bag till bub needs less stuff. When I'm alone, I carry an YSL in a tough elephant skin looking leather.

i thought of getting a mini flap too,so cute,versatile yet classic! but i'm kinda not sure about the size!:smile: may i know which bag do use as a 'diaper bag' if u got the MINI?

Also I have 3 kids to baby I don't want to baby another lol<---:roflmfao:
ya,i've tried using my SIL gst for few times...it gets heavy after a little while and i'm annoyed when i need to carry both of them(DD and gst) LOL! :faint:!:roflmfao:[/QUOT My boys now are 11 and 6 and when they were babies I used a little and cute racksack the one made for children I put it in the rack that u find under the pram and then carried any bag(gucci prada balenc) but not chanel ( at that time I didnt own any chanel bag my love for chanel it started last year) I dont have a mini flap yet Im trying to get it but in the shop there isnt any

I use my reissues all the time with my 4.5 year old twins. I also use WOCs a lot. I keep all of their items in a separate bag. Now that they are older, I can use any Chanel as long as the fabric is not delicate since we spend a lot of time at parks and play areas. Reissues in distressed calf are very durable and low maintenance, so they have been perfect for me. WOCs are perfect when I need to be hands free at an event or amusement park.

I have a 2-year old and a baby and I mostly use my reissues, JMs, and luxury ligne bowler. I also use my reissue tote and camera bag. The only one I am afraid to use is my lambskin bag. My daughter's nails made a little scratch on the side so I am cautious when I use that bag.

I have two boys, a 6 years old and a 20 month old. I mainly uses my 226 or 227 reissue cuz it's light weight, durable and fits lots of stuff. I do have a ugly diaper bag for the little one but I try not to carry it... I usually put it in the car. I also uses the reissue tote sometime as the diaper bag if I don't want to carry two bags... All of my classic lamb, jumbo, maxi remains in my closet unless its my night out or dinner without the kids!

I have a 16 mo old and mainly use my jumbo cavier flaps, esp my blk one. That baby has been in the rain, snow, baby drool, sticky fingers, tugged on, bit on, and still looks great. For the grocery store, I like to use my accordion flap cross-body, so I have hands free. Chanel is def my number 1 go to daily purse with the lil one.

Im a new mommy and my vintage ligne tote is the only one i use since my baby was born. She is 5 weeks now but i dobt see myself using any other Chanels in a while. I just use an eddie bauer duffle diaper bag nowadays as a purse.