~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

You are so pretty and the miu miu coffer really suits you so well. Both are sweet and pretty!
I sent my chanel flaps for waterproofing at CW before, but the layer of coating will not last long, depending on frequency of usuage.
They dont charge very high for waterproofing though, so i guess its worth trying.

lol, you're too kind with your words! :P i only agree that the coffer in cammeo color is really demure and pretty!

there're 2 kinds of 'coatings' available at colorwash.
waterproofing - last for around 3 months (S$20)
transparent coating - last for around 6 months (S$100)

i went for waterproofing as the rate is cheaper. and i don't foresee myself using the bag that often!

one thing is, before i left colorwash, i said "alright i'll leave the bag with you and you'll be take care of it properly right? :smile:"

her reply was, "i'll TRY."

oh gosh. aren't they supposed to take care of our bags?? :/ now i have to worry about it for 10 days (collection date)..

i went to the miu miu store in my hometown today and they "only" have accessories; shoes, purses and small leather goods.

[excuse the quality; took these pics with my blackberry when i was at starbucks :biggrin:]

img00316201104011626.jpg

img00317201104011644.jpg

i intended to pick up the leather bracelet in red, but unfortunately they only had very few colours left. i picked the pink one and i must say i actually regret it. idk.
they had the brown one, too, and thinking back, i would prefer it, i guess.
but the pink one is cute, too. i still love it. :smile:

i can't believe miu miu is actually doing sales ( i found out about that when the SA took my information). yaaaay! i need to start saving up because i could really use a couple of nice pairs of miu miu heels!

thats actually cute. btw do you know every when their sale is? :smile:

i think reebonz 'sales' prices are getting higher & higher!

i agree with you! their prices aren't as cheap as before, now i'd even say they're more expensive than actual boutiques! :sad: bought a pair of shoes the other day and they called me three times, 1st to say they can't find the size i bought, 2nd said she found it and packed it herself. 3rd said she found the shoes are faulty coz they were both left foot... so dissapointed with reebonz right now :sad: :sad: