Does anyone have the 797?

Apr 25, 2007
I truly would love to have one of the TB bags as I like them but just haven't found the right one for me. Purchased a Robinson and loved it but it was just too heavy. Does anyone have the Medium 797? I just saw it in the poppy red and liked it. Does it have a magnetic clasp or do you have to slip the leather strap through the look each time to open and close it? What is the weight? Is it structured enough to sit upright or is it floppy? would love to hear feedback. Thanks ladies.

I truly would love to have one of the TB bags as I like them but just haven't found the right one for me. Purchased a Robinson and loved it but it was just too heavy. Does anyone have the Medium 797? I just saw it in the poppy red and liked it. Does it have a magnetic clasp or do you have to slip the leather strap through the look each time to open and close it? What is the weight? Is it structured enough to sit upright or is it floppy? would love to hear feedback. Thanks ladies.

You have to slip the leather strap every time you open and close.

Not really heavy for the medium size. And you can always use the strap.

Erm, it's quite structured overall speaking. But if you don't really put things in the bag it can get sloppy when it sits on the chair.

It's a really nice bag! :biggrin:

I don't have the medium, I have the large. I actually just got it last month on a big sale (it was the floor model, so only one left and got an extra discount because of it, yay!). As xxjoolisa said, you do need to pull the leather strip through the metal closure each time you need to get into the bag. I received my bag with no stuffing (bummer) and it folds over completely when not stuffed because the leather is so supple and awesome.

You have to slip the leather strap every time you open and close.

Not really heavy for the medium size. And you can always use the strap.

Erm, it's quite structured overall speaking. But if you don't really put things in the bag it can get sloppy when it sits on the chair.

It's a really nice bag! :biggrin:

Thanks for the info. I don't really have anything that shape so I think I may try it in the poppy color. They are doing the 25% off for President's Day which is sweet. Do you find the slip strap thing a pain to use?

Thanks for the info. I don't really have anything that shape so I think I may try it in the poppy color. They are doing the 25% off for President's Day which is sweet. Do you find the slip strap thing a pain to use?

Not at all. It's not that hard to open or close the bag. The strap thing is fine for me :P its a unique style. I got it in plum! Poppy will be a nice color! Less boring than black haha. Show us pics when you get yours!