Help! Question about G21 hardware.

natashajia

Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys, I am a newbie in Balenciaga. I'm wondering if anybody can help me cos I'm very confused right now. So I want to purchase my very first balenciaga bag but I have a thing with the G21 hardware. I know they have been discontinued, but why balenciaga still has it on their e-store? Anyone knows they still produce it? If these are just past season bags I need to rush to call my friends who live in US. Since bal can not ship to my country :sad:(
Thanks guys!

Has anyone ordered from the website? I'd like to get one with G21 hardware but have never ordered from the balenciaga website....
Yes, i have ordered from them several times. You can also call them if you have questions, there is a phone number somewhere under customer support or contact us section. Unlike Bal boutiques they accept returns with full refund, in boutiques you only get credit. A disadvantage is that they cannot pick and choose the bag for you, i think they are physically located in a different space, but you can call and ask.

Yes, i have ordered from them several times. You can also call them if you have questions, there is a phone number somewhere under customer support or contact us section. Unlike Bal boutiques they accept returns with full refund, in boutiques you only get credit. A disadvantage is that they cannot pick and choose the bag for you, i think they are physically located in a different space, but you can call and ask.

Thank you for your help! I don't have a boutique near me but the info is good to know! I can see how bal bags get so addictive!