New MAM Reveal!

Gwennabee

May 19, 2012
I've always wanted the black cat MAM with pink piping but kept missing them. And I didn't care much for the gold hardware. So imagine my delight when the navy/hot pink with silver hardware came out!

Never thought I would get one but I sold some bags, saved some pennies, and waited for a deal to come. And one finally did!

The second hurdle was the worry about the navy color. It looks black in every photo I could find. Another gal here got the MAC and hers looked pretty close to black.

Imagine my delight when mine arrived tonight and it is as close to black as navy could be! Valentine's gift to myself!

It is either a super dark navy or a black that has a blue base to the dye. But overall I am satisfied with the color!

Here she is!

Attachments

• rm bag.jpg
    rm bag.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 892
I've always wanted the black cat MAM with pink piping but kept missing them. And I didn't care much for the gold hardware. So imagine my delight when the navy/hot pink with silver hardware came out!

Never thought I would get one but I sold some bags, saved some pennies, and waited for a deal to come. And one finally did!

The second hurdle was the worry about the navy color. It looks black in every photo I could find. Another gal here got the MAC and hers looked pretty close to black.

Imagine my delight when mine arrived tonight and it is as close to black as navy could be! Valentine's gift to myself!

It is either a super dark navy or a black that has a blue base to the dye. But overall I am satisfied with the color!

Here she is!
Cute!

Received my bag today! I like it but I can definitely see the difference in leather from the older RM's. Definitely a lot cheaper. It is a lot lighter then the old school MAM's but definitely inferior leather.