Tons of cognac rorys!

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I just went in to the store to order a rory in cognac and when she pulled it up she said there were 750! I couldn't see what she was looking at, but wow! I thought I'd pass that along..........some how I came home with the cognac Candace instead.........I might still bring it back for the rory, cause I'm really afraid I'll miss the longer strap on the rory, but Candace was sooo pretty I brought her home, with the brass dragonfly.

I have the dragonfly fob on my cognac Rory. I also have the cognac Candace. They are both so pretty.

Ladies, grab those Rorys while you can!!

Thanks for the info!

I have the dragonfly fob on my cognac Rory. I also have the cognac Candace. They are both so pretty.

Thanks for the info!
Do you have any pros/cons of the rory or Candace in cognac? I really love both, but need to pick one............I thought I decided on rory, cause I love my fuscia rory....but I took Candace home

Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the update! I ordered a Black Rory the other day and they told me there were only 100 - as I debated about the Black vs. the Cognac. I ordered the Courtenay in Cognac and the color looks a little odd/waxy. Is that typical? Black looks beautiful!

I just went in to the store to order a rory in cognac and when she pulled it up she said there were 750! I couldn't see what she was looking at, but wow! I thought I'd pass that along..........some how I came home with the cognac Candace instead.........I might still bring it back for the rory, cause I'm really afraid I'll miss the longer strap on the rory, but Candace was sooo pretty I brought her home, with the brass dragonfly.

Pictures of cognac Candace please! Pretty please!

Do you have any pros/cons of the rory or Candace in cognac? I really love both, but need to pick one............I thought I decided on rory, cause I love my fuscia rory....but I took Candace home

Hmmmm I don't think I'm much help. I couldn't pick either!

They are both great bags. I have to attend lots of meetings carrying files, paperwork etc., so Candace is perfect. She's more structured, holds a ton but has an elegant look.

I LOVE Candace but Rory is my HG! I could have Rory in every color. Love the slouch she gets, the way she molds against your body, plus the shoulder strap if needed but I tend to carry her on the arm just like Candace.

I don't think I could part with either one. Good luck on picking one.

Here is cognac Rory. Non of my cognac bags look waxy at all

CognacRory002.jpg

Beautiful!!!

I've been wanting the Cognac Rory as well..thought I had missed the boat!

ORDER!!!! LOL! They got them in at a good time, with PCE! I LOVE mine!!!

I also have the black mix colorblock, but I'm wanting her in black. She is so striking in black!

I hope you get your cognac!!