What should I get - LV Epi Alma or YSL Muse Cabas

What should I get?

• LV red epi Alma

• YSL purple Muse Two Cabas

Results are only viewable after voting.

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
Hello everyone, could I please have your help on my dilemma.
I'm looking to get something to brighten up my collection since it consists of mainly muted / neutral colours. I was settled on LV Alma in red epi, but then I came across YSL Muse Two Cabas (I hope that's right) in bright purple and now I can't decide!
In terms of colours, both will go with lot in my wardrobe all seasons, purple perhaps with a tiny bit more.
I don't own any YSL bags, so I am not quite sure what to expect...That said purple is my favourite colour and the Muse is so unique to me, there are not many around while Alma pops up on ebay every now and then, which makes me think I should go for YSL. LV however is so much easier to re-sell if ever I change my mind (I've just been through a complete re-modelling process of my collection, so I know it can happen:biggrin:). I have 2 other epi LVs and they're so easy to maintain and I adore Alma and red is such a classic...
Any help appreciated!

I thought pictures would help too...

YSL Muse (not sure if it's the exact colour purple, but you get the idea...)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LV Alma (bearing in mind there's about 3 different red's, all lovely, but not sure which one this is or which one I would get...plus I think epi generally photographs funny)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the Muse is a stunner, beautiful colour, fab quality leather. Dont know about resale-ability as I never sell my bags on but the Muse definitely has the extra pull for me

the Muse is a stunner, beautiful colour, fab quality leather. Dont know about resale-ability as I never sell my bags on but the Muse definitely has the extra pull for me

Thank you, that's good to know about the leather.
My only issue is with buying most of my bags online without seeing them before (due to where I live - middle of nowhere:P), sometimes I just don't fall in love with them...