http://www.bestoffersshopstyletravel.com/

Hi, I'd not buy from this website. They sell second hand items (bought at a store but maybe unused), the website was set up in August last year with address in the US, the contact phone number on the website is in the UK, there are no other street addresses. They have no secure online payment other than PayPal or bank transfer. The website lacks much for online shopping, no return policy or info about repairs etc. Stay away.

Hope it helps.

Hi, I'd not buy from this website. They sell second hand items (bought at a store but maybe unused), the website was set up in August last year with address in the US, the contact phone number on the website is in the UK, there are no other street addresses. They have no secure online payment other than PayPal or bank transfer. The website lacks much for online shopping, no return policy or info about repairs etc. Stay away.

Hope it helps.

Hi

Thank you for responding my post. Actually, I found this website from the owner's website instagram. We sent an email back and forth about the luggage. She also offers me pretty good deal I must say and the transaction can be done with Paypal.

She said that she is based in UK, however the bag is kept in Jakarta, Indonesia in her partner boutique. Im still waiting for her to send me some pictures of the bag as I want to see the exact condition of the bag although it stated that the bag in brand new condition.

I am not sure whether this is worth to try or not. but as long as the payment can be done with paypal, I still do have some warranty to get my money back if something bad happen (hope not!) right??

let me know what you think.

Thank you :smile:

Hi

Thank you for responding my post. Actually, I found this website from the owner's website instagram. We sent an email back and forth about the luggage. She also offers me pretty good deal I must say and the transaction can be done with Paypal.

She said that she is based in UK, however the bag is kept in Jakarta, Indonesia in her partner boutique. Im still waiting for her to send me some pictures of the bag as I want to see the exact condition of the bag although it stated that the bag in brand new condition.

I am not sure whether this is worth to try or not. but as long as the payment can be done with paypal, I still do have some warranty to get my money back if something bad happen (hope not!) right??

let me know what you think.

Thank you :smile:

I would myself be very careful, it's a lot of hard earned money at stake. If you compare this website to the worry-free and safe shopping on Barneys or Net-A-Porter it's lacking a lot.

You see posts here where a bag was not perfect, perhaps a scratch etc and the bag is returned/refunded when it's bought through a Celine store or authorized reseller. I'd not buy a bag without this safety..

hi mikomiko,

i've purchased few stuffs from her, not only celine bag but also balenciaga and recently valentino both bag and shoes, so far i have pleasant experience dealing with her, she is very helpful and patient on me (since i always asked tons of questions) LOL

in my opinion she is more like personal shopper so you can order anything u wants besides her stock on BO website (right now im waiting for my chanel boy) and she also an ebay trusted seller you can check her ebay listing jerrod1234, im doing tons of research before buying something on the internet, so i know what you feel

also you can contact her anytime u want thru BBM, in conclusion and looking at my own experience, im a happy and returning customer i love asti

hope this help xxxx 😘😘😘❤❤❤

mikomiko
ask the seller tons of questions, as much as you can
i saw your picture on authenticate this celine bag,
the bags looks okay, nothing to be worried
i also have dune color, :heart:
i do made purchase also from some personal shopper
and as long as i trusted her ..... , no problem with it
just follow your heart
good luck

hi mikomiko,

i've purchased few stuffs from her, not only celine bag but also balenciaga and recently valentino both bag and shoes, so far i have pleasant experience dealing with her, she is very helpful and patient on me (since i always asked tons of questions) LOL

in my opinion she is more like personal shopper so you can order anything u wants besides her stock on BO website (right now im waiting for my chanel boy) and she also an ebay trusted seller you can check her ebay listing jerrod1234, im doing tons of research before buying something on the internet, so i know what you feel

also you can contact her anytime u want thru BBM, in conclusion and looking at my own experience, im a happy and returning customer i love asti

hope this help xxxx 😘😘😘❤❤❤

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience. but did i miss something? cos seems like I cant find her ebay account.
May i know how did you know her? :smile:

hi hi there,

happy valentine's day ❤❤

her ebay username is jerrod1231, i did tons of research before decided purchasing goods from her, i know her from a good friend of mine, so far i have pleasant experience dealing with her, at the very first time a bought a chanel gst bag,then continuously order something that i couldnt find in Perth,australia..

but if you dont trust her then you should wait or you can calls some store in europe or US and they will able to ship to ur country..hope this help xx 😘😘

hi hi there,

happy valentine's day ❤❤

her ebay username is jerrod1231, i did tons of research before decided purchasing goods from her, i know her from a good friend of mine, so far i have pleasant experience dealing with her, at the very first time a bought a chanel gst bag,then continuously order something that i couldnt find in Perth,australia..

but if you dont trust her then you should wait or you can calls some store in europe or US and they will able to ship to ur country..hope this help xx ����

Hello Lady:smile:, Happy Valentine.
You made a mistake with her ebay name. You wrote jerrod1234 instead of jerrod1231:smile:

Hello Lady:smile:, Happy Valentine.
You made a mistake with her ebay name. You wrote jerrod1234 instead of jerrod1231:smile:

spread the love 😘😘

really??ooopps im sorry my bad i must've click wrong number,i meant 1231 instead of 1234..huhu 😪😪so far i have no problem dealing with her,but its just my preference and i found she's very helpful,i just purchase my very first valentino bag from her ☺☺

spread the love 😘😘

really??ooopps im sorry my bad i must've click wrong number,i meant 1231 instead of 1234..huhu 😪😪so far i have no problem dealing with her,but its just my preference and i found she's very helpful,i just purchase my very first valentino bag from her ☺☺

No problem:smile:
Happy Val.

I have made few purchase from this site, including Celine bag. I found no problem at all dealing with the seller and her goods are authentic. She's very accomodating to my questions/request and I agree with mrs1810 that she's more like a personal shopper as she could help me finding items on my wishlist.

In conclusion I am a happy customer and willing to do another purchase from this website.

I have made few purchase from this site, including Celine bag. I found no problem at all dealing with the seller and her goods are authentic. She's very accomodating to my questions/request and I agree with mrs1810 that she's more like a personal shopper as she could help me finding items on my wishlist.

In conclusion I am a happy customer and willing to do another purchase from this website.
I am about to make my first purchase Chanel handbag through Best Offers website. Seller replied promptly and answered to all of my questions very detailed. Since seller is located in the UK and I am too, so I am not very worried in buying from her. She also has bonanza account luvbbags, that's how I found the seller and I am deciding to buy the Chanel bag directly from her site..still negotiating the price..hoping to pay less :smile: