my prettiest LV SLG

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
i finally managed to sell off my YSL wallet!! yippeee!! was so happy that i went straight to the LV store and bought a new wallet that i have been lusting. i was deciding between various choices Chanel caviar yen wallet, LV monogram/vernis sarah/zippy wallet and reading up on their durability issues etc. once i get to both stores, my heart tells me to get this one. this will be my final item from LV (hopefully :P)

lvredwalletshoppingbagphoto_zps2ea9e05e.jpg

was just not feeling the Chanel caviar yen wallet with the big CC, i know lv monogram zippy wallet would have been the practical choice but the vernis pomme is just so pretty, i can't resist. plus i have other wallets as well so i wouldn't be using this very often and i will rotate around. hopefully, this wallet will last me for YEARS! my YSL wallet after a few months already look worn:sad:

thanks!! that's what i felt too. couldn't resist though i know it's not the most practical choice but i just love the colour!

Lol I know exactly what you mean, I have such a soft spot for pomme, it's the perfect pop of colour in your bag! The only thing is be careful if you tend to stuff your recents in your bag or wallet because colour transfer can definitely happen that way, but besides that enjoy her!! :biggrin:

Lol I know exactly what you mean, I have such a soft spot for pomme, it's the perfect pop of colour in your bag! The only thing is be careful if you tend to stuff your recents in your bag or wallet because colour transfer can definitely happen that way, but besides that enjoy her!! :biggrin:

thanks for the tip! was told by SA to avoid pen marks, ink from receipts, newspapers as she said such colour transfer will not be cleaned away.

Anytime :smile: and Yup lol she is totally right, there's a thread somewhere that shows colour transfer on a pomme cles :sad: it's terrible

hope that doesn't happen to me. she will be in a dustbag if i put her in a bag but i bought it so that i can put my iphone in it when i want to head out quickly in a short while. i prefer to use my other mono wallet if i want to put it in a bag. find the vernis zippy abit big for my bags as i am a fan of small bags :smile: