Guys, do you think I should get this ADORABLE charm??

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Casually browsing the internet and stumbled across the CUTEST purse charm. I adore boston terriers and look at this!!!

http://www.gucci.com/images/ecommerce/styles_new/201302/web_full/206076_FZJBG_8506_001_web_full.jpg

Now I'm really tempted to order this online to wear with my Speedy B 30 in DE.

But ... since there's Gucci print on the dog's body, do you guys think that will clash with my purse? Theoretically it's in the same colour family ... I'm just not sure as I don't want the bag to look too busy with prints.

What do you guys think? I love the bow above his head, and his little bandana, the Gucci collar is so cute too!

obviously co ordinate the colours with the bag and it will look fab,
theres something to be said about bringing different accessories together and making them work tastefully, especially if they are not all from the same fashion house.

Usually I'm not a fan of mixing different brands, but this will work since it doesn't scream gucci. It's so cute. I have a random non-LV charm of a labrador on my speedy, because it symbolize my love for my lab. If you love it, get it.

I love the dog but I don't think you should cause if you had to ask then you are not sure and you will not be happy. Just wait and get the new LV charms that are coming out for the summer I think they will be out April and they are beautiful x

I don't think it screams Gucci, the monogram is worked in quite subtly and doesn't jump out unless you're looking for it. Plus you're planning to carry it with an Ebene bag. Go for it!

I love the dog but I don't think you should cause if you had to ask then you are not sure and you will not be happy. Just wait and get the new LV charms that are coming out for the summer I think they will be out April and they are beautiful x

+ 1

i love dog charms and the one you have is cute but i would prefer a LV charm on a LV bag esp since there are so many pretty ones to choose from