What would you choose for the Valentine's present

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hello Ladies,

About 10 months ago I told my boyfriend I wanted a LV purse, just one and I meant it. Who knew this stuff is so addictive?!
I just had a second child and need to get my prioroties streight, but before I do that I have the last change to get something else to complete my collection.
And after that a looooooong ban.

What would you choose as a Valentine day's present?

Here is my collection:
Estrella MM
Eva mono
Cles mono
Mini pochette DE
Speedy B 30 DE
Portobello GM
Sully MM
Facettes charm

I was thinking about a wallet. But cles holds all my credit cards, and the mini pochette the receipts and coupons.. If you were to go for a wallet, which one? My other idea was a DE Eva.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hello Ladies,

About 10 months ago I told my boyfriend I wanted a LV purse, just one and I meant it. Who knew this stuff is so addictive?!
I just had a second child and need to get my prioroties streight, but before I do that I have the last change to get something else to complete my collection.
And after that a looooooong ban.

What would you choose as a Valentine day's present?

Here is my collection:
Estrella MM
Eva mono
Cles mono
Mini pochette DE
Speedy B 30 DE
Portobello GM
Sully MM
Facettes charm

I was thinking about a wallet. But cles holds all my credit cards, and the mini pochette the receipts and coupons.. If you were to go for a wallet, which one? My other idea was a DE Eva.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Get a wallet! It looks like you have quite a few bags, and in many styles. It's always nice to have a LV wallet, you just feel so great when you pull it out of your bag. I would recommend the zippy, since it has so many cc slots. Maybe you could get it in a nice vernis color, to add a pop of color to your bags and so it mixes with all the prints? :smile:

I also agree that I think you should get a wallet, by looking at your current collection I would say that you pretty much have most type of bags covered, such as crossbody, handheld etc...So I feel like a wallet would make a lovely addition to your beautiful collection :smile:

I also agree that I think you should get a wallet, by looking at your current collection I would say that you pretty much have most type of bags covered, such as crossbody, handheld etc...So I feel like a wallet would make a lovely addition to your beautiful collection :smile:

I agree too. A wallet would be a great addition. I have a Zippy and I love it. :smile:

wallet definately, my husband bought me the joey wallet for valentines in black multicolore, though im not allowed her until later when hes taken her back to Sebastian to be heat stamped . Plan your wallet, go in store and try a few, after carrying a port tresor international i wanted something a little smaller, went through every wallet instore. beforei decided. enjoy chosing ! x

Get a wallet! It looks like you have quite a few bags, and in many styles. It's always nice to have a LV wallet, you just feel so great when you pull it out of your bag. I would recommend the zippy, since it has so many cc slots. Maybe you could get it in a nice vernis color, to add a pop of color to your bags and so it mixes with all the prints? :smile:

Im right with the nurse;) Vernis Zippy:loveeyes:

I want to thank everyone for responding!!!

I decided on the wallet: zippy, compact zippy or Sarah.
It is so easy for me to decide on the bag, but not a wallet for some reason.
I love the way zippy compact looks like, but there might not be enough space to hold all my receips, papers and bills. And the regular Zippy looks huge, maybe because I am not used to the large wallets..
Problem of the century..... :smile:))