Pochette Accessoires NM or Mini Pochette?

Which DE pochette should I get?

• DE Pochette Accessoires NM

• DE Mini Pochette

• Neither! Just use the DE Eva you already have.

Results are only viewable after voting.

chocolux

O.G.
May 21, 2009
I need your help with making a last minute purchase decision! I already have a DE Eva clutch, but want something a little more low-key for casual errands and to use inside my bags. At minimum, I'll like to be able to fit:

- Cles w/ keys
- cards, cash
- lipgloss
- kleenex

Should I just get the DE Mini Pochette or would the DE Pochette Accessoires NM be more useful? I love the gold chain on the DE Mini Pochette and it seems to be an all-around favorite.

However, I don't own a Pochette Accessoires yet and they're such classics to have. If I have the DE Pochette Accessoires, I could use my DE Eva long strap on it for a crossbody look as well, right?

What do you girls and guys think? :smile:

I would get the de pochette nm I just love mine. You can def use the strap from your eva.
I have both and I use them pretty frequently. So just put the other on your wish list for later.

I have both :smile: + eva. I have my mini in my Marylebone and I use it for my cellphone and badge. I am looking into getting Milla but might be too small for what you want. Pochette NM is my go to bag.. More space to put small stuffs. sorry not a help :sad:

I was in the very same situation as you several days ago. I went to get the mini, thinking it would be all I would need for running quick errands, only my phone would not fit in it. But it was too cute not to get (my DH also bought me the larger pochette!). The mini would fit the items you want in it, though.

I think the Pochette is great. I'm going to get a Vernis one if they release it in the new Grand Bleu, I think it's going to be called. If not I'll get it in Amarante. I never really considered one before. But I want smaller bag when I just want to carry a few things. And it's a good price for a bag that's not an everyday. I think your Eva strap would work great with the Pochette NM. The Mini Pochettes are really cute too. And would fit better inside a bag. Still like the NM, though.:smile:

I have both :smile: + eva. I have my mini in my Marylebone and I use it for my cellphone and badge. I am looking into getting Milla but might be too small for what you want. Pochette NM is my go to bag.. More space to put small stuffs. sorry not a help :sad:

I def like the larger size pochette nm... more versatile... decisions, decisions!

Based on what you want to carry, and your needs, I recommend the pochette. I have all of the bags you listed (pochette, mini pochette and Eva) and I think pochette is best for what you're looking for.

Thanks for all of your super helpful input!

So I finally decided on the DE Pochette Accessoires NM! I can't wait for it to arrive! My top reasons are:

- can use DE Eva strap as a crossbody option
- longer shoulder strap on the NM is great for shoulder option
- use it as an SLG and have it with me in my larger bag
- can bring it with me for quick errands/lunch
- probably not good to use Eva as an SLG since brass plate could get more scratched and Eva is too blingy for quick errands
- can fit more than the mini pochette, which makes it a little more useful

Hope I made the right decision!