Alma vernis pm or mm?

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
Hi ladies. I am saving money for this bag now and was wondering what size would be better for my small frame? I am 5'2 and 100lbs. Any mod pic will be very helpful. Thank you very much.

I'm 5'3, 105lbs. I have the GM/MM and love it! I don't feel it's too big for my frame at all, the PM looks too small for daily use IMO. Hope my pic helps! Good luck deciding :smile:

ForumRunner_20130213_091648.png

i'm 5'4" and have the PM. i love the size on me. since it's really structured, i prefer it in the smaller size. part of that is because with the larger size, i feel like i am more likely to run into things! :P

I'm 5'3, 105lbs. I have the GM/MM and love it! I don't feel it's too big for my frame at all, the PM looks too small for daily use IMO. Hope my pic helps! Good luck deciding :smile:

View attachment 2063293

You look fabulous, thank you for the mod pic. I love your whole outfit. Do you find this bag heavy at all?

i'm 5'4" and have the PM. i love the size on me. since it's really structured, i prefer it in the smaller size. part of that is because with the larger size, i feel like i am more likely to run into things! :P

Do you think the pm roomy enough? do you ever have problem getting things in and out of your bag? Im very clumpsy. I always bump my bag into things:lol:

i think a PM would be perfect for your frame and height.

Thank you ;)

I just got a Vernis Alma PM two weeks ago. I am 5'8". I prefer larger shoulder bags, and my handhelds to be smaller. I would say the PM size is comparable to the speedy 30.

Do you think the pm roomy enough? do you ever have problem getting things in and out of your bag? Im very clumpsy. I always bump my bag into things:lol:

i don't carry that much so i find the pm to have enough room to carry all of my items. i tend to not zip mine all the time, so it's pretty easy to get things in and out, especially since you can unzip the sides really far down. glad to know i'm not the only clumsy tpfer!!

Definitely PM. Bigger than that will look and feel like luggage.

Def go for the PM. I am 5'5" 110 and any bigger feels like luggage. In most cases bigger is better but not with such a structured bag. Hope this helps:smile:

PM. I like PM better and I am 5'10". The GM sometimes like luggage- especially on smaller people, and seems like it would get heavy.

I just got a Vernis Alma PM two weeks ago. I am 5'8". I prefer larger shoulder bags, and my handhelds to be smaller. I would say the PM size is comparable to the speedy 30.

i don't carry that much so i find the pm to have enough room to carry all of my items. i tend to not zip mine all the time, so it's pretty easy to get things in and out, especially since you can unzip the sides really far down. glad to know i'm not the only clumsy tpfer!!

Thank you :smile: I don't find it to be heavy at all!

Thank you ladies. You all are very helpful for me. It really help me out alot because there is no lv store here in my state. :biggrin: