Help! Does anyone have creases on the top of their Alexa?

Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know how we can treat the bag if there are creases??
I only used 2x and became like this...

Attachments

• image-2375686973.jpg
    image-2375686973.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 317
  • image-1078278544.jpg
    image-1078278544.jpg
    721.3 KB · Views: 327
Unfortunately it's due to the design of the Alexa. When you carry it with the shoulder strap the bag will naturally crease in the centre....great if you like soft, relaxed designs...so so great if not :smile:

You could try a base shaper in the bottom, though now the leather has developed a crease it will naturally fold there now.

:smile:

I've not really noticed with mine, as they are both silky snake. As yours has a smooth top, it's going to be more noticeable but, tbh, I think it gives it a "loved and used" look - which hopefully you'll grow to like as you use it more. As Mo says, it's a feature of the design - but a bag shaper may help to prevent the "dip" being quite so pronounced in the future. (Lovely colour, btw!!)

Unfortunately it's due to the design of the Alexa. When you carry it with the shoulder strap the bag will naturally crease in the centre....great if you like soft, relaxed designs...so so great if not :smile:

You could try a base shaper in the bottom, though now the leather has developed a crease it will naturally fold there now.

:smile:
Hi Mo

Can you tell me what you mean by a bag shaper and if so where do I get one? :thinking: