Indian Rose Vernis?

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
I was thinking about getting a cles in Indian Rose and was just wondering if anyone thinks this is a color that would get color transfer if I put it in my jeans pocket...although not even sure it would fit??

Thoughts?

I was thinking about getting a cles in Indian Rose and was just wondering if anyone thinks this is a color that would get color transfer if I put it in my jeans pocket...although not even sure it would fit??

Thoughts?

I think it would. I think any color is susceptible to color transfer from jeans, unless it's very dark to almost black (like amarante). I think amarante would be your best bet if you want to put it in your pocket. I have a rose indien sarah, and I love it, but I'm also very careful with it.

I have the Indian rose and there is no colour transfer I love the colour. I have a few vernis colours and had no problems the only way you really get transfer is if you get wet and your clothes are wet then it can stain but other than that no problems. You should get it as the colour is so pretty x

I have the Indian rose and there is no colour transfer I love the colour. I have a few vernis colours and had no problems the only way you really get transfer is if you get wet and your clothes are wet then it can stain but other than that no problems. You should get it as the colour is so pretty x

Thanks!!

I think you should be fine with Rosé Indien in regarding color transfer. I personally would not put it in your jeans pocket because too much bending is not good.

I think it should be fine in terms of no colour transfer while inside a pocket, but I wouldn't recommend it as a PP mentioned, vernis should not be bent as you will get creases that cannot be removed. I would go for a different material if you want to keep them in your pocket.

I think it should be fine in terms of no colour transfer while inside a pocket, but I wouldn't recommend it as a PP mentioned, vernis should not be bent as you will get creases that cannot be removed. I would go for a different material if you want to keep them in your pocket.

Thanks for mentioning that, it didn't occur to me. I don't typically keep it in my pocket, but if I am with my 3 kids and don't have a hand, I'll put my mono cles in my pocket.

Thanks for mentioning that, it didn't occur to me. I don't typically keep it in my pocket, but if I am with my 3 kids and don't have a hand, I'll put my mono cles in my pocket.

Hmm I think if you have your heart set to get something in vernis, why not a pochette or a cosmetics case? This way you have some lovely to use, but less likely to be damaged.