Reveal: Tribtoos at... 70% off!!!!

Jul 23, 2012
I had told myself that I wouldn't be making any big purchases for awhile because I wanted to save up money to travel around Europe... and buy a Celine phantom while I was there hehe ;)

However I was shopping in Yorkville and checked out this boutique called 119 Corbo and saw these shoes. There were two pairs left, both in my size, and one girl was already trying on the other pair. I said to the SA wow those are so cute, and she's like they're 70 off. When I saw that they were marked fown from $795 to $238 I immediately grabbed them. Turns out YSL is opening a boutique in Toronto so this store will no longer be carrying YSL and that's why they were on sale.

They're different from anything I'd normally buy because I'm usually strictly all black, but hey, I'd say they go perfectly with an all-black outfit so it works out :smile:

I'm also not the greatest in walking in heels this high.... but for these, I'll learn. LOL :smile:

Attachments

• 6a24d71a579911e2a19522000a9f126b_7.jpg
    6a24d71a579911e2a19522000a9f126b_7.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 806
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
I had told myself that I wouldn't be making any big purchases for awhile because I wanted to save up money to travel around Europe... and buy a Celine phantom while I was there hehe ;)

However I was shopping in Yorkville and checked out this boutique called 119 Corbo and saw these shoes. There were two pairs left, both in my size, and one girl was already trying on the other pair. I said to the SA wow those are so cute, and she's like they're 70 off. When I saw that they were marked fown from $795 to $238 I immediately grabbed them. Turns out YSL is opening a boutique in Toronto so this store will no longer be carrying YSL and that's why they were on sale.

They're different from anything I'd normally buy because I'm usually strictly all black, but hey, I'd say they go perfectly with an all-black outfit so it works out :smile:

I'm also not the greatest in walking in heels this high.... but for these, I'll learn. LOL :smile:

Congrats:smile:
This is what i call a good deal.:smile:

Congrats on the YSLs! I forgot about that boutique! Did they have other YSLs? Any idea when YSL might be coming to town? That's so exciting!!
they had a green and purple croc tribtoo but sizes were very limited! I saw 35, and 41! And I am not sure when the boutique is opening but I do know that with Holts expansion in Yorkdale, a large selection of YSL will be coming :smile:

Nice deal! And it looks good on you too. I'm currently considering a pair of the midheel (pumps and slingbacks) tribtoos, how goes the sizing compared to Louboutins? I'm a 39 on Youyou 85 and Simple 85... Thanks :smile:

Nice deal! And it looks good on you too. I'm currently considering a pair of the midheel (pumps and slingbacks) tribtoos, how goes the sizing compared to Louboutins? I'm a 39 on Youyou 85 and Simple 85... Thanks :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Personally I find that YSL heels fit more true to size, whereas CLs are a bit tight and I need to go up half a size.
My heel flies out of most shoes and so I really love the slingback version because it secures the heel without cutting into my foot. Plus it's easier to get your true size with so much adjustability.
Because of the straps and hidden platform in mine, they are super comfy and I highly recommend them! You won't regret them :smile: