Lots of MIF items in Toronto

Sep 29, 2011
I was at Yorkdale last night and every item I looked at was MIF. I didn't see one USA item. So if you want a MIF item and you're in TO, try Yorkdale. I bought my mini DE pochette there and it was MIF.

I think popular items are still Made in USA even in Toronto. When I was buying my Eva the first two I was shown were cloth tags but they had one MIF that I ended up buying. Also speedys and neverfulls that I've seen are all cloth tag now too.

I think popular items are still Made in USA even in Toronto. When I was buying my Eva the first two I was shown were cloth tags but they had one MIF that I ended up buying. Also speedys and neverfulls that I've seen are all cloth tag now too.

Yup ur right.. All the popular ones are usually MIU or cloth tag without the MIU heatstamp..
Neverfull, speedy, artsy u be lucky if u get one in MIF OR MIS..

That's right. I've never seen a MIF Neverfull at my local boutique. My Portobello PM has cloth tag!

Made in USA bags are typically found in.... USA! Every bag I have bought in Canada has been made in France :smile: it is nice not having to worry about that!
Every item I have bought/seen at the Montreal store was made in France too. Never seen a Neverfull (not interested) or speedy (already have one) though...

Every bag I have is MIF...although lately I notice is it 50/50 that you'll find a bag with new cloth tag in Toronto

I was at Yorkdale & flagship Bloor location and all the GM vernis alma's I looked at had the cloth tag...I also looked at ebene damier NF at both locations and all they had was ones w/ the cloth tag

The 2 bags I decided on were MIF but it is no longer a sure thing you'll get MIF in Toronto

I bought my Speedy at Yorkdale and it's MIUSA - but the one I tried on a few weeks before that was MIF. So if it matters to you, do be sure to check the tag before buying - I assumed since one was MIF they all were (but it doesn't bother me that mine isn't).

I was at Yorkdale last night and every item I looked at was MIF. I didn't see one USA item. So if you want a MIF item and you're in TO, try Yorkdale. I bought my mini DE pochette there and it was MIF.

It depends on the style and popularity. I bought my Alma PM and Artsy from Yorkdale and both were MIU. Personally it doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy to have a beautiful bag.