If you had to pick...

Jan 23, 2013
So...DH may be getting me the new mini satchel as a gift and in that case I'm torn between the blue, red, and black. However, he may not because honestly, he knows I bought 3 new bags this month (all on discount I might add!) but I can see why he thinks I'm nuts haha! So...if he doesn't...I would be considering between a mint mini tanner I currently have with tags still on and the new mini satchel...possibly in turquoise then if I'm switching out. I like that the mini tanner has more going on with rolled leather handles and soft leather etc. but the mini satchel looks so good cross body and the leather won't get ruined on it bc its saffiano. I also like the shape of the mini satchel....ughh choices choices. TIA for your feedback. I:biggrin:

Hey there! Just wanted to comment since we were kinda going thru the "should I keep or not" debate with the light colored mini tanners...

After going to FP yesterday, I've decided to exchange my mini tanner and get one of the saffiano bags. It seems durable and it's lightweight. The colors were really nice, unfortunately my store didn't have the robin blue (which was the color I wanted to see!).

Hopefully, the MT will come in more colors (darker ones) later this spring...

So...DH may be getting me the new mini satchel as a gift and in that case I'm torn between the blue, red, and black. However, he may not because honestly, he knows I bought 3 new bags this month (all on discount I might add!) but I can see why he thinks I'm nuts haha! So...if he doesn't...I would be considering between a mint mini tanner I currently have with tags still on and the new mini satchel...possibly in turquoise then if I'm switching out. I like that the mini tanner has more going on with rolled leather handles and soft leather etc. but the mini satchel looks so good cross body and the leather won't get ruined on it bc its saffiano. I also like the shape of the mini satchel....ughh choices choices. TIA for your feedback. I:biggrin:

I would go with the mini satchel in black. The gold hardware really makes the bag look classic. I saw the mini yesterday in black, red, and blue . The black IMO was the prettiest followed by the blue.

Hey there! Just wanted to comment since we were kinda going thru the "should I keep or not" debate with the light colored mini tanners...

After going to FP yesterday, I've decided to exchange my mini tanner and get one of the saffiano bags. It seems durable and it's lightweight. The colors were really nice, unfortunately my store didn't have the robin blue (which was the color I wanted to see!).

Hopefully, the MT will come in more colors (darker ones) later this spring...

Thanks everyone! Cupcakegirl...what color are you getting? its hard for me to return my mini tanner because it's so pretty in mint but I can't imagine it's going to stay clean...right? Has anyone told you how their mint bags are holding up?

Thanks everyone! Cupcakegirl...what color are you getting? its hard for me to return my mini tanner because it's so pretty in mint but I can't imagine it's going to stay clean...right? Has anyone told you how their mint bags are holding up?

Hey girl! I am going to get the camel. I saw this color IRL and loved it. It's actually close to the sand MT that I ordered (but did not like). The sand had some yellow-ish undertones to me and the camel is more of a straight up creamy beige. Plus, I know the saffiano leather will be WAY more durable. I plan on this being my go-to bag for spring/summer, so I don't want a bag that I have to baby.

I really want to see robin IRL! Guess I'll wait to see if my FP gets it. The cobalt was ok, but probably my least favorite out of the bunch. Red was really pretty and I'm not a red kinda girl. I'd describe it as cherry red (no orange undertones). The black was slick, esp. with the gold hardware.

Haven't read any more about the mint, but I did see someone post that their lemon bag got denim transfer the first time they wore it with jeans! That's what I'm afraid of...

Hey girl! I am going to get the camel. I saw this color IRL and loved it. It's actually close to the sand MT that I ordered (but did not like). The sand had some yellow-ish undertones to me and the camel is more of a straight up creamy beige. Plus, I know the saffiano leather will be WAY more durable. I plan on this being my go-to bag for spring/summer, so I don't want a bag that I have to baby.

I really want to see robin IRL! Guess I'll wait to see if my FP gets it. The cobalt was ok, but probably my least favorite out of the bunch. Red was really pretty and I'm not a red kinda girl. I'd describe it as cherry red (no orange undertones). The black was slick, esp. with the gold hardware.

Haven't read any more about the mint, but I did see someone post that their lemon bag got denim transfer the first time they wore it with jeans! That's what I'm afraid of...

I know, I saw that too! Between normal wear and tear from holding the handles, the issues with legacy colors wearing off along the piping, and possible color transfer...I have to make a decision. I do love the smell of the leather and the rolled leather handles etc. but I need to invest in a bag that will last beyond this summer so I am going with mini satchel in robin! I'll post pics and let you know how it is. I LOVE how this bag looks crossbody! I can't pass it up and I'm using a PCE so the price is right ;) Let me know how you make out! Also...so you got rid of all of your mini tanners right?

I know, I saw that too! Between normal wear and tear from holding the handles, the issues with legacy colors wearing off along the piping, and possible color transfer...I have to make a decision. I do love the smell of the leather and the rolled leather handles etc. but I need to invest in a bag that will last beyond this summer so I am going with mini satchel in robin! I'll post pics and let you know how it is. I LOVE how this bag looks crossbody! I can't pass it up and I'm using a PCE so the price is right ;) Let me know how you make out! Also...so you got rid of all of your mini tanners right?

Hey again! Only you can decide what's best for you, but if you want my two cents... I think you should just exchange the mint MT. I know you love the color, but if you are going to be stressing out about it getting dirty/denim transfer/color wear every time you use it... where's the fun in that? You should be able to enjoy it! Since you love the color so much, maybe get a wristlet or some other accessory in mint?

I just have the one MT in sand. I thought about exchanging for lemon, but decided against it. I'm going to exchange the sand MT for a camel colored saffiano bag. I still want a MT, but am waiting for the right color to come along.