Room for only one: Molly vs Haley

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Please help me decide. I have Molly already but haven't cut the tags. I've been waiting for my conditioner to show up before I used it. Just this morning, I fell in love with another satchel. The strap on Molly doesn't really matter because I'm not in love with it anyway. Based on looks alone, which would you choose. I think they are both gorgeous. Here they are:
021[1].JPG

image-90175783[1].jpg

Out of those two my pick would be Molly, it just looks like it has a little more going on with it.....but I am not a huge fan of plain purses, I want a bit of detail and then I slap on fobs/ keychains for even more pizazz :biggrin:

I have the black cherry molly and have ordered the haley. Did you get Molly for a discount? If so keep it and get the haley later.

Yes, I got it for $158 after taxes at Dillard's during the 40% off sale. Another reason why it would be so hard to return it. I think I would rather gift it before I return it at this price. I really like the smooth rounded look of the Haley and how the zipper goes around on the top. It's super cute. Thanks!

Out of those two my pick would be Molly, it just looks like it has a little more going on with it.....but I am not a huge fan of plain purses, I want a bit of detail and then I slap on fobs/ keychains for even more pizazz :biggrin:

It certainly does and I love all the detail, even the zip pocket on the back. And let's not forget that it is black cherry:love:. While I love everything about Molly, I appreciate the simple design of the Haley too. It's just a sharp little bag that I can do a lot with...I think.

Yes, I got it for $158 after taxes at Dillard's during the 40% off sale. Another reason why it would be so hard to return it. I think I would rather gift it before I return it at this price. I really like the smooth rounded look of the Haley and how the zipper goes around on the top. It's super cute. Thanks!

Will you add me to your gift list please??????????? LOL!

I love Molly!! I really like Hailey too! But they are different.

I know you are not crazy about the strap issue with Molly but at least you can put her on your shoulder and be hands free if you need to.

If you want Hailey, you might want to wait for the one with the shoulder strap.

They are both gorgeous and you can't go wrong. You will have more time to get Hailey.

Molly is going away AND you got a great deal! I wouldn't be able to part with her.

But you have to go with the one that calls you more.

I have the same problem TooMany, I got the black Molly during FF/Macys but haven't cut the tags waiting for the Spring bags and behold its the Haley I love but can't decide either. Waiting for your decision!!

I love Molly. After seeing the black Haley. I love it more. The thing is that you got Molly at such a great deal that if you have to pass on this PCE, another will come along so you can get Haley later. She's on my radar for now...

Will you add me to your gift list please??????????? LOL!

I love Molly!! I really like Hailey too! But they are different.

I know you are not crazy about the strap issue with Molly but at least you can put her on your shoulder and be hands free if you need to.

If you want Hailey, you might want to wait for the one with the shoulder strap.

They are both gorgeous and you can't go wrong. You will have more time to get Hailey.

Molly is going away AND you got a great deal! I wouldn't be able to part with her.

But you have to go with the one that calls you more.

:lol:
Very true about Molly's strap. It's weired but I think I'd prefer Haley without a strap. This little bag reminds me of the look that I like in more expensive brands that I can't really afford. It's like having the look without that price tag. I did get Molly at an awesome price. I may just have to put Haley on my list of things to do.

I have the same problem TooMany, I got the black Molly during FF/Macys but haven't cut the tags waiting for the Spring bags and behold its the Haley I love but can't decide either. Waiting for your decision!!

Ha! I'm the world's worst about going back and forth on a bag. The black Molly is pretty sweet. If I had got that one on sale, it would be glued to my hand. There's just something about Haley though that makes me keep peeking at her. So tough!

:lol:
Very true about Molly's strap. It's weired but I think I'd prefer Haley without a strap. This little bag reminds me of the look that I like in more expensive brands that I can't really afford. It's like having the look without that price tag. I did get Molly at an awesome price. I may just have to put Haley on my list of things to do.

We had the same thought on Hailey! Speedy!!

I placed a back order for the Hailey with the strap in marine. Not sure if I want it in Hailey or Rory. I've been thinking of cancelling the back order until I can see the color for myself.

I know I couldn't part with Molly. I LOVE mine and I think she has a more casual look.