Missed the Postman !!!

A Lily for £220? Wow, good find. It'll be worth waiting for :smile:

I know I had it authenticated on here first though lol , I'm going to send it to mulberry to get a new postmans lock because the one on it is scratched and hopefully get a new chain too , I don't think the seller has looked after it very well

soooo gutted i missed the postman by 10 mins this morn ( he normally delivers around 1 pm )
i won on this lovely bag http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121064034496?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 at the weekend ,and was hoping to my first reveal today,now i have to wait 48 hrs for it to be redelivered ! may have to stalk the depot tomorrow !
I spotted this bargain too well done on grabbing her such shame i hate it when that happens cancelled everything for 2morrow to wait for my taylor hopefully it will arrrive on time.

Last edited:
I spotted this bargain too well done on grabbing her such shame i hate it when that happens cancelled everything for 2morrow to wait for my taylor hopefully it will arrrive on time.

I'm going to go to the depot tomorrow with the hope it will be there instead of waiting for a redelivery on Thursday