Help, I got a Dilemma!

MeanKat

Jun 20, 2012
I was at my local Coach Outlet and picked up this Lexington Leather Flap Business Brief style # f70666.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows if this is an MFF bag or a FP bag. I’m planning to give it to my husband for Valentine’s Day but find the leather really stiff, hence the reason I’m wondering if this bag is original to the Outlet. I got it for 50% off (299.00 from 598.00) but not sure the bag is really worth 300.00.

If anyone owns the bag or knows someone who does, can you please tell me how the bag is holding up and do you really love it. I’m thinking of returning it and getting one from the FP Store.:confused1:

Thanks
Kat.

Attachments

• COACH Mens Lexington Leather Flap Business Brief #70666.jpg
    COACH Mens Lexington Leather Flap Business Brief #70666.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 806
thanks for the info.

wow they put a 598.00 tag on a bag thats not even worth the 300.00 I paid for it Plus the store had it in with the rest of there full prices bags....not nice.:nogood:

glad I checked here, she's going back!

That's the factory bait & switch. :mad: They've been much more brazen about it recently, too.

I was at my local Coach Outlet and picked up this Lexington Leather Flap Business Brief style # f70666.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows if this is an MFF bag or a FP bag. I’m planning to give it to my husband for Valentine’s Day but find the leather really stiff, hence the reason I’m wondering if this bag is original to the Outlet. I got it for 50% off (299.00 from 598.00) but not sure the bag is really worth 300.00.

If anyone owns the bag or knows someone who does, can you please tell me how the bag is holding up and do you really love it. I’m thinking of returning it and getting one from the FP Store.:confused1:

Thanks
Kat.
My daughter got this for her dad n he koveeeeeees it

It's a newer release of the Thompson Brief. My only problem with the newer briefcases is that the physical size of them keeps getting smaller and smaller. I know laptops and the like are getting smaller but people still carry other things in their bags.

I think you did well although I have not seen this bag in person. I think the briefcases keep going up in price.