Patina Perfection: My Pic...share your pics and opinions!

Feb 3, 2013
I looooove when leather starts to patina. I know that soon this handle will be dark and I will enjoy it when it is, but right now is what I consider to be her "perfect patina" point! How do you feel about patina and do you have any pics to share?
handle.jpg

I am obsessed with getting my leather to patina before I use my bags. This one has been sitting out since I got her (right after Christmas) and I've only used her 2 times. I am not sure if it's true or if I made this up but I think that as the leather patinas it is less likely to become water marked or otherwise damaged. I also am a "purist" (LMAO) and don't treat my leather. I figure if LV thought we should treat it then they would treat it. I do have my first Azur on it's way (speedy 35 will be here soon) and I don't care for dark patina on Azur so I may just start using that one right away and store it in the dust bag when not in use.

I looooove when leather starts to patina. I know that soon this handle will be dark and I will enjoy it when it is, but right now is what I consider to be her "perfect patina" point! How do you feel about patina and do you have any pics to share?
View attachment 2061068
You can check out the club house. I actually just posted some new pics of my alma handles which I replace over a year ago :smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/lv-patina-club-show-us-your-tan-44030.html

Beautiful patina btw!