I miss a bag I got rid of 3 days ago...

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
So last week I went to LV and gave in my NF GM DE because it had cracking and they offered me store credit. I got a new Artsy Azur MM, Damier Keep It for my boyfriend, Damier cles for my Mother in law, and a new vachetta strap to connect to my delightfull pm......

Now I cannot stop thinking about my never full......

I am now out of the money for the NF and feel like I've made a mistake.... should I have not gotten rid of her? Should I go for a mono one? I need a beach bag for spring break in March!!! Suggestions???

I think you were right to return! I love the Ebene Neverfull, and bought one last year but returned it. I'm not prepared to have an expensive bag that I'm too scared to really use because it's poorly designed and can't withstand much use. I hope one day LV finally addresses the issues with the straps but until then sadly no Ebene NF for me.

You will have fun at spring break with or without a new bag. It's something that can only happen at that point in one's life so no need to stress about a bag. Besides, there are always LE neverfulls each year. The pink and blue ones are creating a stir. Not my cup of tea but mainly that's because I keep hoping there will be an Ebene version with red lettering, similar to last year's azur cabas. Or that darn Chanel that Rihanna keeps carrying - same bag different name - same dilemma every time!

I think you did well to return the bag. I have the same bag but I have to say, I got over the strap problem pretty quickly and just enjoyed my bag. If you cannot do the same it's best to exchange for something else.

I think you should just enjoy what you have right now, it sounds like you made a great decision. You will probably love the Artsy. The Neverfull is not going anywhere anytime soon so just reevaluate a little later.

If you really want a Neverfull you should go with the mono, because you've already taken a chance with the DE and it didn't work out.

Enjoy your Azur Artsy. It's a very beautiful bag.

You could always go for the mono if you just can't get the Neverful off your mind. Give yourself a certain amount of time to think about it and if you still want it, then go mono. Sorry you ran out of LV funds...story of my life. LOL

You will have fun at spring break with or without a new bag. It's something that can only happen at that point in one's life so no need to stress about a bag. Besides, there are always LE neverfulls each year. The pink and blue ones are creating a stir. Not my cup of tea but mainly that's because I keep hoping there will be an Ebene version with red lettering, similar to last year's azur cabas. Or that darn Chanel that Rihanna keeps carrying - same bag different name - same dilemma every time!

clu 13, Are you talking about the deauville she keeps wearing? I got one last year in the burlap color and love it. I am so tempted to get the blue and gold one she keeps wearing (I love GHW), but I am trying to resist because I would feel greedy buying the same one twice. Mine attached.

viacarolina-- let your pocketbook guide this process. Sounds like a ban is in order until you replinish your savings. I am sure you have way nicer stuff than any of the other students on spring break. Trust me. Enjoy your stuff hun!

Attachments

• image-3322796720.jpg
    image-3322796720.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 636
So last week I went to LV and gave in my NF GM DE because it had cracking and they offered me store credit. I got a new Artsy Azur MM, Damier Keep It for my boyfriend, Damier cles for my Mother in law, and a new vachetta strap to connect to my delightfull pm......

Now I cannot stop thinking about my never full......

I am now out of the money for the NF and feel like I've made a mistake.... should I have not gotten rid of her? Should I go for a mono one? I need a beach bag for spring break in March!!! Suggestions???

God, I'm gettin old! (36) Am I the only one shuddering in horror thinking of a brand new LV on the beach during spring break? The odds of some drunk frat boy spilling beer in it are about 90%, the odds of getting your sunscreen on it are about 80%, the odds of it getting stolen when you're a few beverages into your day are 30%, etc. ;)