Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Wow this thread moves fast!

The last thread is now archived, please continue here!

Post any of your recent secondhand/thrift store/consignment, etc. . . treasures!
**Please remember that we allow only authentic items on tPF. If you are not certain about authenticity, please do not post it here.**
:tender:

Wow, a new thread!! :cool:

Found this parka recently at VV for $12.00

I read the label and it said "LAD musician"
I had never heard of the brand before, but I absolutely loved the coat.
I ended up googling it a bit once I got home and found out that it's actually a popular menswear brand in Japan.

Their coats seem to go for a bit..
http://www.ladmusician.com/webshop/products/list.php?category_id=3

I absolutely love the red colour and it will be perfect for when I go to Ottawa soon. :biggrin:

Happy thrifting!

23tf29d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, a new thread!! :cool:

Found this parka recently at VV for $12.00

I read the label and it said "LAD musician"
I had never heard of the brand before, but I absolutely loved the coat.
I ended up googling it a bit once I got home and found out that it's actually a popular menswear brand in Japan.

Their coats seem to go for a bit..

I absolutely love the red colour and it will be perfect for when I go to Ottawa soon. :biggrin:

23tf29d.jpg

beautiful coat! Did it cost you a ton? I love the fur around the hood. I'm going to get out my fur hat I thrifted in June when it was hella hot. It's not snowmaggedon but we're having some Alaskan cold front here. It feels cold and very very still.

Parka time! It's ok if i wear my ski suits inside right? They were thrifted and are ... Retro ...

beautiful coat! Did it cost you a ton? I love the fur around the hood. I'm going to get out my fur hat I thrifted in June when it was hella hot. It's not snowmaggedon but we're having some Alaskan cold front here. It feels cold and very very still.

Parka time! It's ok if i wear my ski suits inside right? They were thrifted and are ... Retro ...

It was originally 24$ but I ended up getting it half price ;)
The fur is in really nice condition, but I'm worried about it getting worn, because I live in Vancouver and it rains excessively!!

Retro ski suits.... incredible! Do you have a picture?

I'm sending you a Chow to snuggle with, Beau will keep you and the cats warm!

Wow, new thread a;ready!

So verdict on my Prada is back:"Looks old (25+) but probably authentic." What would you do? Consider it authentic and wear it or rather not?
8460244622_2b147ec218.jpg

8459138257_6ef4498120.jpg

Edit: I apologize if it goes against the rule "no fakes".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, new thread a;ready!

So verdict on my Prada is back:"Looks old (25+) but probably authentic." What would you do? Consider it authentic and wear it or rather not?

I think it depends on you. It isn't necessarily fake so if you love it, you should carry it.

Wow, new thread a;ready!

It is real. That is authentic Prada lining, the nameplate is correct, zipper is correct, and the rivets on the triangle are not hollow (like on the fakes).Not sure why someone authenticating Prada would not know this. I don't think it is 25 years old, maybe 10.

Last edited:
I think it depends on you. It isn't necessarily fake so if you love it, you should carry it.
Thank you!

It is real. That is authentic Prada lining, the nameplate is correct, zipper is correct, and the rivets on the triangle are not hollow (like on the fakes).Not sure why someone authenticating Prada would not know this. I don't think it is 25 years old, maybe 10.
Thank you! You made my day! Its exactly that type of bag I need right now and nice to know that I didn't waste my 22 dollars.:smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.