Which Cartier love bracelet would you choice?

If my one wasn't WG, i would be very happy with it right now I remember clearly that there wasn't RG with 10 diamond available at the time when i bought mine , my SA told me RG with 10 diamond was releasted once only back in 1997 for their 150 years anniversary and it was made only less than 400. So back then my options were only between YG or WG with 10 diamond and i went for WG....

I guess when you've got the diamond love bracelet then you wish you would have a plain one cos you just miss that original design somehow.... may be that just me

Yes, I suppose so. But then again, I already have a plain one so my next Love should be different.

What do you think about the rainbow Love?

Yes, I suppose so. But then again, I already have a plain one so my next Love should be different.

What do you think about the rainbow Love?

I'm not a fan of the rainbow love.... I've heard they are not suitable for daily wear as the gem stones are fragile. Not too sure about the true of it tho.....

I'm not a fan of the rainbow love.... I've heard they are not suitable for daily wear as the gem stones are fragile. Not too sure about the true of it tho.....

I've heard that too, but then again, I'm not sure whether Cartier would use these stones if they weren't suitable for daily wear. I really love the design of it...

That's true, maybe should ask Cartier SA to clear it out.

Sounds like you prefer the rainbow one a little bit more... may be i'm wrong

I've already asked them, and they said it's perfectly fine as the stones are also protected by the metal.

Yes, I may prefer this bracelet slightly... but then again, the diamond version is so beautiful as well!

Thanks! You too! :smile:

May I ask you how long you have had your WG Love? Is it very scratched up already or still quite shiny?

I had mine one since 2005, so yes, it has been a while now.

To me, It is still shine on the surface i think but pretty beat up tho, you may not see it as bad as it shows from distance, but the scratches are there... and with diamond love WG it has those coating to prevent scratches.

I had mine one since 2005, so yes, it has been a while now.

To me, It is still shine on the surface i think but pretty beat up tho, you may not see it as bad as it shows from distance, but the scratches are there... and with diamond love WG it has those coating to prevent scratches.

Would you mind posting a picture of it the way it looks now?

Do you find that the scratches are "intensified" by the diamonds as they're very sparkly?

Would you mind posting a picture of it the way it looks now?

Do you find that the scratches are "intensified" by the diamonds as they're very sparkly?

Yes I do think that way but I also like it "patina", ( not sure that is a right word to use on Jewelry:P?) it only getting more beautiful the longer you wear it IMO.

I'll try to take pic in the daylight and post it tomorrow, hopefully.

Yes I do think that way but I also like it "patina", ( not sure that is a right word to use on Jewelry?) it only getting more beautiful the longer you wear it IMO.

I'll try to take pic in the daylight and post it tomorrow, hopefully.

Oh, that would be great!

So the scratches even look good on the diamond love? That's nice to hear.

Do you find your bracelet even more beautiful now than when you first got it and it was all shiny and new?

Oh, that would be great!

So the scratches even look good on the diamond love? That's nice to hear.

Do you find your bracelet even more beautiful now than when you first got it and it was all shiny and new?

I like it now more than new, but that just me, I know a lot of tPF members are prefer it shiny and new look.

I like it now more than new, but that just me, I know a lot of tPF members are prefer it shiny and new look.

Well, I can't say what I prefer, as mine still looks quite new (although I already have some bad scratches).

Why does Cartier have to produce so many beautiful Love bracelets? If they didn't, we wouldn't have any difficulty making decisions :P